Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dom exaltee Restoration (Lightning)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi guys, maybe you could help me with something! I am looking for a (presumed) [b]Lighting Flight User [/b]who names their bought Exaltee Hatchlings [b]HelloWorld.[/b] The reason is that I recently bought the mom of one exaltee from the AH [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66807062][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668071/66807062_350.png[/img][/url] (That's her) and only later noticed she had a beautful kid. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674362/67436173_350.png[/img] ID #67436173 has been exalted to the [b]Lightning Flight.[/b] I love this hatchling's colours & would want to kindly ask the user if they are able to restore her, bc I'd very much love to keep her, along with her momma. Maybe someone who is active in [b]Lightning flight dominance pushes[/b] could help me [b]find the person who exalted her[/b]? Many thanks!! small shoutouts to @JZBTHX and @Deltademote who have already been incredible help in this weird quest :)
Hi guys, maybe you could help me with something!

I am looking for a (presumed) Lighting Flight User who names their bought Exaltee Hatchlings HelloWorld.

The reason is that I recently bought the mom of one exaltee from the AH

66807062_350.png (That's her)

and only later noticed she had a beautful kid.

67436173_350.png

ID #67436173 has been exalted to the Lightning Flight.

I love this hatchling's colours & would want to kindly ask the user if they are able to restore her, bc I'd very much love to keep her, along with her momma.

Maybe someone who is active in Lightning flight dominance pushes could help me find the person who exalted her? Many thanks!!

small shoutouts to @JZBTHX and @Deltademote who have already been incredible help in this weird quest :)
MRMeAKr.png
bumping!
it's a shame there's no proper way to track a dragon's history, otherwise it would be much easier :(
bumping!
it's a shame there's no proper way to track a dragon's history, otherwise it would be much easier :(
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
I ran a search to see what other dragons were exalted with this name and it looks like this person potentially bought quite a few hatchlings from others as well, let me ping a few people that they potentially purchased from to see if anyone remembers their username
@lil0 @SavDragon @Opalscalestxt @AmberStones @horayytio @Muji05 @Cra

Hello! Do any of you remember the name of the user that purchased a dragon from you and named it "HelloWorld"?
I ran a search to see what other dragons were exalted with this name and it looks like this person potentially bought quite a few hatchlings from others as well, let me ping a few people that they potentially purchased from to see if anyone remembers their username
@lil0 @SavDragon @Opalscalestxt @AmberStones @horayytio @Muji05 @Cra

Hello! Do any of you remember the name of the user that purchased a dragon from you and named it "HelloWorld"?
NULlDDt.png02KrYlZ.png
@trixopelma
I'm afraid I don't recall, sorry. Good luck with the search though! I'll keep an eye out.
@trixopelma
I'm afraid I don't recall, sorry. Good luck with the search though! I'll keep an eye out.
~Check Out My Art Shop~
~Hatchling Sales Tab~

- Opal
Not mine! Sorry
Not mine! Sorry
I might try a small pinglist of my own like Thrix did above

@Sandrea @Seerose @Pleurigloss @80s90sJukeBox @Eryslai @AquaticPhantasm @ADHD

Do any of you remember the name of the user that purchased a dragon from you and named it "HelloWorld"?
I might try a small pinglist of my own like Thrix did above

@Sandrea @Seerose @Pleurigloss @80s90sJukeBox @Eryslai @AquaticPhantasm @ADHD

Do any of you remember the name of the user that purchased a dragon from you and named it "HelloWorld"?
MRMeAKr.png
It is not mine! Sorry ^^

But they are both beautiful! :)
It is not mine! Sorry ^^

But they are both beautiful! :)
Waterlily
@Yidhra

Ah, I don't think so, sadly.
@Yidhra

Ah, I don't think so, sadly.
ah not me sorry! good luck finding her!
ah not me sorry! good luck finding her!