Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Filling Sketchbooks : PWYW
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Ah~ She looks so precious - absolutely amazing!! ;o;
I know her colors were probably so difficult to get right, given they're so bright; so I appreciate it!!

She looks perfect - thank you again! c: I sent payment through CR!
Ah~ She looks so precious - absolutely amazing!! ;o;
I know her colors were probably so difficult to get right, given they're so bright; so I appreciate it!!

She looks perfect - thank you again! c: I sent payment through CR!
@Zane
thank you~! ♥ I'm really happy you like it~! ♥
@Zane
thank you~! ♥ I'm really happy you like it~! ♥
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
@Garion and it's done! ( : [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733306714635370598/817114314418421780/1A14.png[/img]
@Garion
and it's done! ( :
1A14.png
675.png

@Igneriss She's beautiful! I love her! as always you've done a fantastic job!
@Igneriss She's beautiful! I love her! as always you've done a fantastic job!
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@Garion
Thank you, I'm happy you like her~!
@Garion
Thank you, I'm happy you like her~!
675.png

@Igneriss This is gorgeous Are you still taking the watercolour-ish style? This one: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733306714635370598/800147936750600232/02farby2.png[/img] I'd be down to get two of around 500g value each (1000g total), paying in either USD (through paypal) or gems, whichever you prefer! :)
@Igneriss

This is gorgeous
Are you still taking the watercolour-ish style? This one:

02farby2.png

I'd be down to get two of around 500g value each (1000g total), paying in either USD (through paypal) or gems, whichever you prefer! :)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy
Thank you! Yes, I still take watercolour commissions. For this shop I'd prefer to keep it in gems / FR currency ( :
You can order two arts in one post, however I'll be taking them one by one ( : so I finish the first one, you send payment for it, and then I start working for another one.
@Mudy
Thank you! Yes, I still take watercolour commissions. For this shop I'd prefer to keep it in gems / FR currency ( :
You can order two arts in one post, however I'll be taking them one by one ( : so I finish the first one, you send payment for it, and then I start working for another one.
675.png

@Igneriss

I'd like a Type F of this girl here. She's a shapeshifter who can turn into various forms of snakes and lives in a tropical / desert like city at the moment so something with very sunny / warm vibes?

I've got some more refs of her here: [something like a ref sheet][x][x]

(She used to have blue eyes, but I've since changed to a grey / brownish grey colour!)

Let me know how much would that cost!

I'll request the other one afterwards in that case! :D
@Igneriss

I'd like a Type F of this girl here. She's a shapeshifter who can turn into various forms of snakes and lives in a tropical / desert like city at the moment so something with very sunny / warm vibes?

I've got some more refs of her here: [something like a ref sheet][x][x]

(She used to have blue eyes, but I've since changed to a grey / brownish grey colour!)

Let me know how much would that cost!

I'll request the other one afterwards in that case! :D
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Eiyora Hello~! Your first art is done ♥ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705407040633438268/817843104384155679/1A15.png[/img]
@Eiyora
Hello~! Your first art is done ♥
1A15.png
675.png

@Mudy
Ohh she's cute : D for type F, a min payment is 500 g. So 500 g is completely fine c: If you're okay with it, I'll add you on slots ( :
@Mudy
Ohh she's cute : D for type F, a min payment is 500 g. So 500 g is completely fine c: If you're okay with it, I'll add you on slots ( :
675.png

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16