Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 105
I just want to say this new world map is sooo awesome. In my opinion, it is by far the best improvement made to the app since I have had my account. First of all, the map is much more detail and you can now place your own markers on the map which is great for RP. It really brings Sornieth to life.
I just want to say this new world map is sooo awesome. In my opinion, it is by far the best improvement made to the app since I have had my account. First of all, the map is much more detail and you can now place your own markers on the map which is great for RP. It really brings Sornieth to life.
QMoR6fx.png
Alright, I don't care if people mentioned it before. But I absolutely love that the Emperor moves across the map a bit. Also, the artwork is stunning. Really awesome work, y'all!! Keep it up!!
Alright, I don't care if people mentioned it before. But I absolutely love that the Emperor moves across the map a bit. Also, the artwork is stunning. Really awesome work, y'all!! Keep it up!!
Outfit Help Center
The Emperor scares the living heck out of me... will they become our next Ancient breed? =D =D =D

Absolutely loving the fact that I can canonically plonk my dragons' lair down in the world now - makes it feel, and makes us all feel connected like a big neighbourhood. Forget Google Maps, we got Sornieth now!

L O V E this feature, so hard. AAAAAH.
The Emperor scares the living heck out of me... will they become our next Ancient breed? =D =D =D

Absolutely loving the fact that I can canonically plonk my dragons' lair down in the world now - makes it feel, and makes us all feel connected like a big neighbourhood. Forget Google Maps, we got Sornieth now!

L O V E this feature, so hard. AAAAAH.
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif

This is my hoilday home.

Also a bit miffed at our fire home. Wanting some more flames rather than just lava. Also seems to be less building/ruins than other map areas. Still living in an active volcano is still cool.

This is my hoilday home.

Also a bit miffed at our fire home. Wanting some more flames rather than just lava. Also seems to be less building/ruins than other map areas. Still living in an active volcano is still cool.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
Thank you for the wonderful update, the world map turned out stunning!

On a personal note: My clan is called the "Hidden Sanctum" and I'm now able to locate it "hidden within the Hewn City". IT'S PERFECT OMG.
Thank you for the wonderful update, the world map turned out stunning!

On a personal note: My clan is called the "Hidden Sanctum" and I'm now able to locate it "hidden within the Hewn City". IT'S PERFECT OMG.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."

Im here now <3
Love this update !!!

Im here now <3
Love this update !!!
What are you ?
I love this so much! Changing the lair's place is such a cool feature! Thanks team! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I love this so much! Changing the lair's place is such a cool feature! Thanks team!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
wow ima try this soon!
wow ima try this soon!
2ice_by_cicide76536-dciu6hy.gif
If you think about it, we're all edible.
so we hinting to the new ancient breed being released?
so we hinting to the new ancient breed being released?
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad I waited to complete my clan's lore...oh this is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to dive deeper into the map and study it! Thank you all so much for your hard work! This new map is so awesome! -bounces around room-
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad I waited to complete my clan's lore...oh this is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to dive deeper into the map and study it! Thank you all so much for your hard work! This new map is so awesome! -bounces around room-
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 105