Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone interested in a Kirby rp?
1 2 3
@Enigmadoodles
Yeah, I'm really rusty at roleplaying, too. If you wanna join, that's fine, but you don't have to :)
@Enigmadoodles
Yeah, I'm really rusty at roleplaying, too. If you wanna join, that's fine, but you don't have to :)
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
I haven’t RPed in like... five years or something? I might participate anyway, thanks for letting me know.
I haven’t RPed in like... five years or something? I might participate anyway, thanks for letting me know.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
[quote name="Magowor" date="2021-02-28 15:53:45" ] Dug through the Flight Rising search and found some Kirby fans! [snip] For the people I pinged, would you be interested in a Kirby roleplay? If not just ignore it [/quote] wuh whuh?????? i dont really care for kirby anymore im so sorry
Magowor wrote on 2021-02-28 15:53:45:
Dug through the Flight Rising search and found some Kirby fans!
[snip]
For the people I pinged, would you be interested in a Kirby roleplay? If not just ignore it
wuh whuh?????? i dont really care for kirby anymore im so sorry
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral
My bad! I guess I was looking at some pretty old forum posts of yours and got mistaken
@PixelSpiral
My bad! I guess I was looking at some pretty old forum posts of yours and got mistaken
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@Magowor yeah thats fair
@Magowor yeah thats fair
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Magowor

I'm still an active roleplayer and an active Kirby fan- but my fandom roleplay skills are...rather weak. I can give it a try, but just know that I probably won't do the best job especially with canon characters!
@Magowor

I'm still an active roleplayer and an active Kirby fan- but my fandom roleplay skills are...rather weak. I can give it a try, but just know that I probably won't do the best job especially with canon characters!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I have about 20 Kirby OCs I'd like to test out in a roleplay setting, and besides a Kirby rp sounds fun!
I have about 20 Kirby OCs I'd like to test out in a roleplay setting, and besides a Kirby rp sounds fun!
SOMEONE SAY KIRBE RP
SOMEONE SAY KIRBE RP
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Kirby roleplay? I'm in
Kirby roleplay? I'm in
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
I might join (Only kirb games I've really played are emulators of some older ones (most notably Super Star and Nightmare in Dream Land), and both Team Kirby Clash Deluxe and Super Kirby Clash)
I might join (Only kirb games I've really played are emulators of some older ones (most notably Super Star and Nightmare in Dream Land), and both Team Kirby Clash Deluxe and Super Kirby Clash)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 3