Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 271 272
@Doughnut - Yup!
@Doughnut - Yup!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Sorry about the CR! It was just motor muscles there.
Sorry about the CR! It was just motor muscles there.
Leveled Dragons
Hatchery
Pretties
@ehimezol - no worries, I'll send your items shortly!
@ehimezol - no worries, I'll send your items shortly!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies Oof, sorry! Is it alright for me to send over my payment?
@MotherOfBeardies Oof, sorry! Is it alright for me to send over my payment?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder - I'm going offline but I can try to get them later if you don't mind a wait (you might want to find another shop though since our discount and the festival end tonight!)
@Sidegrinder - I'm going offline but I can try to get them later if you don't mind a wait (you might want to find another shop though since our discount and the festival end tonight!)
Wait so can I send payment?
Wait so can I send payment?
@Winterbug - Sure
@Winterbug - Sure
Heya! Could I grab the following when you get a chance?

Midnight Feast
Loaded dice
Mysterymoth
Moonstone queen
Friends from Within
Night bloom
Stirring Shadow

That should be 208, 250t! Thanks!
Heya! Could I grab the following when you get a chance?

Midnight Feast
Loaded dice
Mysterymoth
Moonstone queen
Friends from Within
Night bloom
Stirring Shadow

That should be 208, 250t! Thanks!
MOAQVIe.giftlojtlY.png0ej6UGW.gif
Hi! Can I get one of each of the following? Thanks!

Midnight Feast, InkLocke, Out of the Hat, Moonstone Queen, Mysterymoth, Friends from Within, Silent Growth, Night Bloom, Wispwillow Wanderer
Hi! Can I get one of each of the following? Thanks!

Midnight Feast, InkLocke, Out of the Hat, Moonstone Queen, Mysterymoth, Friends from Within, Silent Growth, Night Bloom, Wispwillow Wanderer
@Ellireid @Snowsong007 - Mysterymoth and Moonstone Queen are currently out of stock, but I'll grab them if I can! (The rest are fine)
@Ellireid @Snowsong007 - Mysterymoth and Moonstone Queen are currently out of stock, but I'll grab them if I can! (The rest are fine)
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 271 272