Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 271 272
Hello! I have a... startlingly large order if that's okay? ;u; (Shadow, why do you have so many cool accents?)

Skin: Midnight Feast x2
Accent: InkLocke x1
Skin: Out of the Hat x2
Accent: Loaded dice x2
Accent: Mysterymoth x3
Accent: Moonstone Queen x3
Accent: Friends from Within x2
Accent: Night Bloom x3
Skin: Wispwillow Wanderer x1
Skin: Stirring Shadow x2

If I didn't miscount it should be 21 items totaling 624,750 t
Hello! I have a... startlingly large order if that's okay? ;u; (Shadow, why do you have so many cool accents?)

Skin: Midnight Feast x2
Accent: InkLocke x1
Skin: Out of the Hat x2
Accent: Loaded dice x2
Accent: Mysterymoth x3
Accent: Moonstone Queen x3
Accent: Friends from Within x2
Accent: Night Bloom x3
Skin: Wispwillow Wanderer x1
Skin: Stirring Shadow x2

If I didn't miscount it should be 21 items totaling 624,750 t
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
@MotherOfBeardies
I'd like a full set of skins
@MotherOfBeardies
I'd like a full set of skins
@ProHomo57 @WanderingTurtle @Cathat @oddenuf - I'm a bit swamped rn but I think I'm going to stay on until 18:00, so I'll get back to y'all in a bit if I can finish my current orders? There's probably other dom shops around though!
@ProHomo57 @WanderingTurtle @Cathat @oddenuf - I'm a bit swamped rn but I think I'm going to stay on until 18:00, so I'll get back to y'all in a bit if I can finish my current orders? There's probably other dom shops around though!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I think I've been checking since about 13:00? but no other dom shop's been online since 12:00 from what I saw. So I can definitely wait, if that's alright
I think I've been checking since about 13:00? but no other dom shop's been online since 12:00 from what I saw. So I can definitely wait, if that's alright
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
@ProHomo57 @WanderingTurtle @Cathat @oddenuf - I'm back until 18:00, some skins/accents might be out of stock but I'll refund anything I can't get before then!
@ProHomo57 @WanderingTurtle @Cathat @oddenuf - I'm back until 18:00, some skins/accents might be out of stock but I'll refund anything I can't get before then!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Hello! If you're not too swamped do you think you could snag me a full set of skins/accents?
Hello! If you're not too swamped do you think you could snag me a full set of skins/accents?
@MotherOfBeardies
May I place an order or are you not taking any more?
Getting kinda desperate as I have to go to bed soon and there are zero other shops x_x
@MotherOfBeardies
May I place an order or are you not taking any more?
Getting kinda desperate as I have to go to bed soon and there are zero other shops x_x
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
@Baklava - Let me get through my current orders and I'll get back to you!

@SleepyDrago - you might have to buy them yourself if you won't be around until the fest ends, sorry!
@Baklava - Let me get through my current orders and I'll get back to you!

@SleepyDrago - you might have to buy them yourself if you won't be around until the fest ends, sorry!
aahh you're the only dom shop that still seems to be open!! could you get some skins for me?

1 midnight feast
1 out of the hat
1 mysterymoth
1 inkjet accident
1 friends from within
1 silent growth
1 night bloom
1 stirring shadow
aahh you're the only dom shop that still seems to be open!! could you get some skins for me?

1 midnight feast
1 out of the hat
1 mysterymoth
1 inkjet accident
1 friends from within
1 silent growth
1 night bloom
1 stirring shadow
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@Ollieshark - Let me get through my current orders and I'll get back to you!
@Ollieshark - Let me get through my current orders and I'll get back to you!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 271 272