Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is the best flight?
1 2
I have the gems and I'm in the mood for some new scenery. Which in your guys' opinions is the best Flight? I enjoy lore and dominance is nice. Thinking about joining Plague, but I'm not sure. I was there briefly before switching to Arcane.
I have the gems and I'm in the mood for some new scenery. Which in your guys' opinions is the best Flight? I enjoy lore and dominance is nice. Thinking about joining Plague, but I'm not sure. I was there briefly before switching to Arcane.
hi
Wait until the map comes out? It's bound to open up a ton of lore.
Wait until the map comes out? It's bound to open up a ton of lore.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I just found out about the map thing after posting this. Is there any idea of when the update will be out?
I just found out about the map thing after posting this. Is there any idea of when the update will be out?
hi
Seconding the waiting - a week isn't too long and who know what'll open up!
Seconding the waiting - a week isn't too long and who know what'll open up!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Light is obviously the coolest and best flight because we have sparkles!!

(But actually, waiting for the map sounds like a great idea! For all we know, some really cool new areas or options will open up! ^^)
Light is obviously the coolest and best flight because we have sparkles!!

(But actually, waiting for the map sounds like a great idea! For all we know, some really cool new areas or options will open up! ^^)
3UUXp8G.png
Alrighty. ^-^ I'll do that then. That sounds exciting!
Alrighty. ^-^ I'll do that then. That sounds exciting!
hi
@Dynamostic

Monday, March 1st. The site will go down for maintenance at 8:00 server time so the staff can implement the update. We do not know how long the downtime will last. It will also likely be hard to even see the map at first because an activity spike is expected, which will lead to lag especially on the world map pages.
@Dynamostic

Monday, March 1st. The site will go down for maintenance at 8:00 server time so the staff can implement the update. We do not know how long the downtime will last. It will also likely be hard to even see the map at first because an activity spike is expected, which will lead to lag especially on the world map pages.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@SporkLord

Alright. Thank you. :)
@SporkLord

Alright. Thank you. :)
hi
Mine because I'm in it.

Joking aside up to you, light is popular cause it has both the aesthetic going on and they do dom often. Not to mention the eyes. Same goes for ice.
Mine because I'm in it.

Joking aside up to you, light is popular cause it has both the aesthetic going on and they do dom often. Not to mention the eyes. Same goes for ice.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
fire
fire
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
1 2