Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
hmm danganronpa is interesting so far. i haven't gone far in the game yet but i am loving the soundtrack + art style a lot
hmm danganronpa is interesting so far. i haven't gone far in the game yet but i am loving the soundtrack + art style a lot
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
she really had the [i]audacity[/i] to schedule a time for me to [emoji=firework size=1] [u][i]s o c i a l i z e[/i][/u] [emoji=firework size=1] [size=1]though i also have locked myself in my room for like three days watching kimetsu no yaiba so i don't really have an argument[/size]
she really had the audacity to schedule a time for me to s o c i a l i z e

though i also have locked myself in my room for like three days watching kimetsu no yaiba so i don't really have an argument
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[quote name="qunii" date="2021-02-21 09:27:41" ] I wonder if that person from a few days ago is still laughing about the "pansies" in Texas freezing to death. Innocent people dying! So hilarious! Just not live in Texas during an unprecedented snowstorm, just pull up those bootstraps and handle freezing temperatures with no water or heat like the oh-so-brave northerners do, so simple! /s [/quote] I'm not sure why people here are acting all high and mighty when [b]WE STILL HAVE HEAT AND WATER?[/b] I'm sure us here (I'm a northerner, Wisconsin to be exact) and the same people dissing Texans right now sure would be eating their words if all of our heat and water went out last few weeks when we were experiencing -20 degree weather.. At least we still had basic necessities to survive the weather.. Scrubs. Stay strong Texans! I hope things will start to look up soon! [emoji=heart size=1]
qunii wrote on 2021-02-21 09:27:41:
I wonder if that person from a few days ago is still laughing about the "pansies" in Texas freezing to death.
Innocent people dying! So hilarious! Just not live in Texas during an unprecedented snowstorm, just pull up those bootstraps and handle freezing temperatures with no water or heat like the oh-so-brave northerners do, so simple! /s
I'm not sure why people here are acting all high and mighty when WE STILL HAVE HEAT AND WATER?
I'm sure us here (I'm a northerner, Wisconsin to be exact) and the same people dissing Texans right now sure would be eating their words if all of our heat and water went out last few weeks when we were experiencing -20 degree weather..
At least we still had basic necessities to survive the weather.. Scrubs.

Stay strong Texans! I hope things will start to look up soon!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
But it's okay, because at least I'm the one wasting my time.
But it's okay, because at least I'm the one wasting my time.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
YOU CAN'T BUY MY ATTENTION IF I IMPULSE SPEND IT MYSELF.
YOU CAN'T BUY MY ATTENTION IF I IMPULSE SPEND IT MYSELF.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Happy Trickmurk, everyone! Totally forgot that it was this weekend, but hey, at least I can spend some of those pinecones stashed away in my vault!
Happy Trickmurk, everyone! Totally forgot that it was this weekend, but hey, at least I can spend some of those pinecones stashed away in my vault!
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
I'm angry about so many things and I don't know why I'm angry about them. It doesn't matter.
I'm angry about so many things and I don't know why I'm angry about them. It doesn't matter.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
It feels like everyone else around me doesn't have any trouble making friends, but I've always been too nervous to reach out to anyone.
It feels like everyone else around me doesn't have any trouble making friends, but I've always been too nervous to reach out to anyone.
Mato | Blue Blue Glass Moon
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *wii music break* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *wii music break* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Why are the onions on my pizza three different colors..?
Why are the onions on my pizza three different colors..?
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.