Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] surprise dragons for newbies!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi, I join 25 days ago! I would like a female imperial, veilspun, fae, OR skydancers any that suits you!
Genes I want Starmap, Constellation, and Stained. There not too expensive like the cheapest I've seen is like 5kt
Hi, I join 25 days ago! I would like a female imperial, veilspun, fae, OR skydancers any that suits you!
Genes I want Starmap, Constellation, and Stained. There not too expensive like the cheapest I've seen is like 5kt
2ice_by_cicide76536-dciu6hy.gif
If you think about it, we're all edible.
hello, i am new! :)

i would like any breed, but something beautiful please. i like white, blue, purple, pink, black,... and glitter, nature, flowers, space,...
hello, i am new! :)

i would like any breed, but something beautiful please. i like white, blue, purple, pink, black,... and glitter, nature, flowers, space,...
Waterlily
this is so nice of u omg :] i only joined a little while ago !

my favorites breeds are skydancers and bogsneaks!! there arent many genes i m super crazy about but bpth butterfly and opal are sooo so pretty
i wanna get more dragons that fit the aesthetic of my flight so it lookslike they belong theere! so green + white and generally nature/wind based :]
this is so nice of u omg :] i only joined a little while ago !

my favorites breeds are skydancers and bogsneaks!! there arent many genes i m super crazy about but bpth butterfly and opal are sooo so pretty
i wanna get more dragons that fit the aesthetic of my flight so it lookslike they belong theere! so green + white and generally nature/wind based :]
Hi, just joined.
I don't have a favorite breed at this point so you can surprise me!
Hi, just joined.
I don't have a favorite breed at this point so you can surprise me!
Hi! I'm not sure if I count since I joined roughly 2 weeks ago but I'd love any pretty dragon-
Hi! I'm not sure if I count since I joined roughly 2 weeks ago but I'd love any pretty dragon-
bump [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
bump
Hello! I'm new to flight rising and I just want to say that I love Skydancers and Imperials. They just look so elegant and fascinating. I know people are making specific designs and colors but I really don't care as long as they're not hideous. However I think Cherub is my favorite design pattern. You're so kind for giving away these dragons! Thank you.
Hello! I'm new to flight rising and I just want to say that I love Skydancers and Imperials. They just look so elegant and fascinating. I know people are making specific designs and colors but I really don't care as long as they're not hideous. However I think Cherub is my favorite design pattern. You're so kind for giving away these dragons! Thank you.
Not here to adopt a dragon but!!!!! Looked at your sales tab!!!! Which led me to your purple dragons tab!!!!!! Can I just say how satisfying it is!!!!!!!! I'm starting my own purple derg collection of every breed and your purple dergs are so beautiful <3333333
Not here to adopt a dragon but!!!!! Looked at your sales tab!!!! Which led me to your purple dragons tab!!!!!! Can I just say how satisfying it is!!!!!!!! I'm starting my own purple derg collection of every breed and your purple dergs are so beautiful <3333333
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo :o tysm!!!!! purple is my favorite color so i wanted as many purple dragons as i could get <3 i used to have tons more but i recently did a lair clearout so i’ll have room for ones that i like more LOL
@mgcltwo :o tysm!!!!! purple is my favorite color so i wanted as many purple dragons as i could get <3 i used to have tons more but i recently did a lair clearout so i’ll have room for ones that i like more LOL
Hi! Im pretty new to flight rising, I love dragon games like these. I Personally favorite Wildclaws, And i REALLY love dragons with a nature/cottagecore vibe. My favorite gene so far is Cherub. I dont really have a favourite color, but i personally avoid dragons with eye straining colors. Thank you!
Hi! Im pretty new to flight rising, I love dragon games like these. I Personally favorite Wildclaws, And i REALLY love dragons with a nature/cottagecore vibe. My favorite gene so far is Cherub. I dont really have a favourite color, but i personally avoid dragons with eye straining colors. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6