Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 362 363 364 365 366 ... 3167 3168
@BubbleCat If it's a picture of a dragon on FR, you can go to the dragon's page, click "Generate Code" on the right, under its energy bar and stats and such, and copy/paste the BBCode that pops up! Other than that, use image tags: [code][img]Your picture's URL goes here[/img][/code]
@BubbleCat If it's a picture of a dragon on FR, you can go to the dragon's page, click "Generate Code" on the right, under its energy bar and stats and such, and copy/paste the BBCode that pops up! Other than that, use image tags:
Code:
[img]Your picture's URL goes here[/img]
cZLsLHr.png
How do you pronounce "Coatl" anyway? Is the L silent?
How do you pronounce "Coatl" anyway? Is the L silent?
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@pafupafu There's a whole thread on this! It's got some good info and links within, but to summarize, it's probably pronounced KHO-ahtl (yep, just two syllables), and the L is nearly silent.
@pafupafu There's a whole thread on this! It's got some good info and links within, but to summarize, it's probably pronounced KHO-ahtl (yep, just two syllables), and the L is nearly silent.
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena
Ah, I figured there was a thread somewhere. Thank you so much :)
@Jaena
Ah, I figured there was a thread somewhere. Thank you so much :)
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@Maki thank you
@Maki thank you
I was just poking around in my settings and I noticed something about 'faire ground socket' and there's an option for 'alternate'...what does that actually mean? o.o
I was just poking around in my settings and I noticed something about 'faire ground socket' and there's an option for 'alternate'...what does that actually mean? o.o
tumblr_inline_nebe7mH9sW1qmu9vp.png
@Lillielle By socket it means alternate web socket. As I understand it, some programs interfere with the usual way to connect to the games/coliseum. I had to use Alternate for a while, because I run TrendMicro on my laptop and it refused to let me connect. I hope that explains a little?
@Lillielle By socket it means alternate web socket. As I understand it, some programs interfere with the usual way to connect to the games/coliseum. I had to use Alternate for a while, because I run TrendMicro on my laptop and it refused to let me connect. I hope that explains a little?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches That does indeed explain it, thank you! :)
@JCStitches That does indeed explain it, thank you! :)
tumblr_inline_nebe7mH9sW1qmu9vp.png
If I use scroll of eternal youth on a dragon can I still breed it and use it in the colisseum?
If I use scroll of eternal youth on a dragon can I still breed it and use it in the colisseum?
@Overlow

No, it's treated like any other baby dragon.
@Overlow

No, it's treated like any other baby dragon.
1 2 ... 362 363 364 365 366 ... 3167 3168