Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bestiary completeness
Just sorting through my familiars from the Festival extras and found that many are not in the bestiary? so I guess the bestiary is not the best way to sort to find out if you have something. What do ya'll use to find out what familiars you are missing?
Just sorting through my familiars from the Festival extras and found that many are not in the bestiary? so I guess the bestiary is not the best way to sort to find out if you have something. What do ya'll use to find out what familiars you are missing?
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
I use the Bestiary.

Which familiars aren’t in the Bestiary? Were you definitely in the All tab?
I use the Bestiary.

Which familiars aren’t in the Bestiary? Were you definitely in the All tab?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Yeah, I'm baffled, as someone who uses the bestiary on a regular basis and always checks new fest/Joxar fams when they're in my Undiscovered tab. I've never noticed any missing, and I used it extensively as recently as today to crosscheck collection progress and bonding progress. Which ones aren't there?
Yeah, I'm baffled, as someone who uses the bestiary on a regular basis and always checks new fest/Joxar fams when they're in my Undiscovered tab. I've never noticed any missing, and I used it extensively as recently as today to crosscheck collection progress and bonding progress. Which ones aren't there?
Yeah, I use the bestiary (plus careful fiona use). If you have a fam it'll be in the bestiary, sounds like accidentally clicking on the wrong thing!

The only thing that frustrates me about the bestiary is that if you awaken a fam but don't own it there's no way to tell except clicking through every awakened fam you have and looking for non-starry backgrounds. For me, that's 876 fams.
Yeah, I use the bestiary (plus careful fiona use). If you have a fam it'll be in the bestiary, sounds like accidentally clicking on the wrong thing!

The only thing that frustrates me about the bestiary is that if you awaken a fam but don't own it there's no way to tell except clicking through every awakened fam you have and looking for non-starry backgrounds. For me, that's 876 fams.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@orchidemily - The bestiary is a little frustrating to use if you are trying to see which fams you don't own. If you don't own it and haven't awakened it, it shows in the Undiscovered tab. But if you don't own it, but have awakened it, its mixed in with all your Discovered fams and the only way to figure out which you don't own is to scroll thru them all and look for ones without a starred background that also don't have a wing or chest icon.

I really hope they add a sort feature in the future to sort out unowned fams from the discovered tab.
@orchidemily - The bestiary is a little frustrating to use if you are trying to see which fams you don't own. If you don't own it and haven't awakened it, it shows in the Undiscovered tab. But if you don't own it, but have awakened it, its mixed in with all your Discovered fams and the only way to figure out which you don't own is to scroll thru them all and look for ones without a starred background that also don't have a wing or chest icon.

I really hope they add a sort feature in the future to sort out unowned fams from the discovered tab.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
They're all in the bestiary, it's just a complete horror to use.
They're all in the bestiary, it's just a complete horror to use.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I made myself a big ol' list in Google Docs of everything I don't have, and add/remove things as needed. The only things I don't have on there are Fiona familiars, because collecting those is entirely passive as long as I bond every day.
I made myself a big ol' list in Google Docs of everything I don't have, and add/remove things as needed. The only things I don't have on there are Fiona familiars, because collecting those is entirely passive as long as I bond every day.
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
I have been trying to pick up familiars in coli, but have lost track of what is found in coli now.
I have been trying to pick up familiars in coli, but have lost track of what is found in coli now.
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png