Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can you remember..?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I can only remember the names of my 4 favorite dragons. That's...yikes.
I can only remember the names of my 4 favorite dragons. That's...yikes.
YolDR6x.gif
If you showed me one of my dragons, or possibly even just told me the dragon's colour combination, then I think I'd almost definitely remember the dragon's name.

If I had to recite all of my dragons from memory though, then I feel like I'd accidentally forget at least a few of them.
If you showed me one of my dragons, or possibly even just told me the dragon's colour combination, then I think I'd almost definitely remember the dragon's name.

If I had to recite all of my dragons from memory though, then I feel like I'd accidentally forget at least a few of them.
[quote name="squiggie" date="2021-01-23 07:42:50" ] I have about 149 dragons if you exclude the current fodder in my lair. Other than the dragons Im selling/exalting I have all my dragon's names memorized Can you remember all the names of your dragons? [/quote] Eeem I have around 20 dragons and I can rememeber their names
squiggie wrote on 2021-01-23 07:42:50:
I have about 149 dragons if you exclude the current fodder in my lair.

Other than the dragons Im selling/exalting I have all my dragon's names memorized

Can you remember all the names of your dragons?

Eeem I have around 20 dragons and I can rememeber their names
I can remember most of my dragon names, but tthat's because I don't have too many.
I can remember most of my dragon names, but tthat's because I don't have too many.
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9