Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oniom's Art Shop :D (USD) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@oniom No worries about the slight delay, and I love the head-on angle! He looks awesome, thank you so so much!! <3

PS: Payment was sent a while ago! https://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/9546562
@oniom No worries about the slight delay, and I love the head-on angle! He looks awesome, thank you so so much!! <3

PS: Payment was sent a while ago! https://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/9546562
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Elextra @Ashrae @Jupiteru @Exeidur @FluffySnake @CupOfTeenSpirit @JustaPaperTiger @OtterQueen @dabriian @Renet @SarcasticHawke @milkyAntichrist @Seraph822 @mothyy @fleurs @Mature @Vovina @transluxray @Dursky @Eralune @Cats @BreezeFeather @Innisfree @Behlair @Mazurkas @galyxies @Zith @MushroomEmpress @Krowdon @Talisen @Lilacskye @Wolfkai @Akibun @Azrail @Larae @Skiatha @zihui @ridill @metroid

Hello Everyone! The shop is open once again (2 slots like always) :)
@Elextra @Ashrae @Jupiteru @Exeidur @FluffySnake @CupOfTeenSpirit @JustaPaperTiger @OtterQueen @dabriian @Renet @SarcasticHawke @milkyAntichrist @Seraph822 @mothyy @fleurs @Mature @Vovina @transluxray @Dursky @Eralune @Cats @BreezeFeather @Innisfree @Behlair @Mazurkas @galyxies @Zith @MushroomEmpress @Krowdon @Talisen @Lilacskye @Wolfkai @Akibun @Azrail @Larae @Skiatha @zihui @ridill @metroid

Hello Everyone! The shop is open once again (2 slots like always) :)
@oniom
Type: Humanoid
if Humanoid, Headshot
Coloring: /Flat Color
Dragon's generated code or number (if applicable): N/A
References Toyhouse page + 1, 2 (ignore the glasses/flower please.) Color ref Outfit ref (feel free to simplify) A happy expression please!
Apparel: N/A
Background (if yes, specify color and shape): Sure, something pale yellow would be nice. I leave the shape up to you!
Anything else?: His eye color is #B43E5D. That's important, thank you.
Thank you so much for drawing for me! Love your style.
@oniom
Type: Humanoid
if Humanoid, Headshot
Coloring: /Flat Color
References Toyhouse page + 1, 2 (ignore the glasses/flower please.) Color ref Outfit ref (feel free to simplify) A happy expression please!
Background (if yes, specify color and shape): Sure, something pale yellow would be nice. I leave the shape up to you!
Anything else?: His eye color is #B43E5D. That's important, thank you.
Thank you so much for drawing for me! Love your style.
@oniom May I claim a slot? [b]Type[/b]: Dragon [b]Coloring[/b]: Color and Shading [b]Dragon's generated code or number[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56111659][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/561117/56111659_350.png[/img][/url] [b]References[/b]: N/A [b]Apparel[/b]: Yes please! [b]Background[/b]: Transparent [b]Anything else?[/b]: Paying in gems <3 Thank you!
@oniom May I claim a slot?

Type: Dragon
Coloring: Color and Shading
Dragon's generated code or number:
56111659_350.png
References: N/A
Apparel: Yes please!
Background: Transparent
Anything else?: Paying in gems <3 Thank you!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@oniom
Type: Humanoid ;; Half Body
References (face expressions, poses, etc): here! -- He's a dork with kind of a hero complex, any sort of heroic pose or expression is fine. He can be wearing the mask, holding it, or it can be tied to hit belt -- up to you!
Background (if yes, specify color and shape): Transparent, please!
Anything else?: Not at all! I'll pay with gems.
@oniom
Type: Humanoid ;; Half Body
References (face expressions, poses, etc): here! -- He's a dork with kind of a hero complex, any sort of heroic pose or expression is fine. He can be wearing the mask, holding it, or it can be tied to hit belt -- up to you!
Background (if yes, specify color and shape): Transparent, please!
Anything else?: Not at all! I'll pay with gems.
@Metroid
@SarcasticHawke
@nebuliger

Thank you all for the orders!
@Metroid
@SarcasticHawke
@nebuliger

Thank you all for the orders!
@Metroid Hey Hey! Here is your man, lemme know if you need any changes made :) (really like his outfit btw!!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/5e24fYv.png[/img] You can also send the payment over
@Metroid

Hey Hey! Here is your man, lemme know if you need any changes made :)
(really like his outfit btw!!)
5e24fYv.png

You can also send the payment over
@oniom
Hi there! I hope this isn't a big deal but his hair is a bit more wild than what you've drawn? Like this? If it's a big hassle then I can send more money your way, otherwise I've already sent you a CR!
Other than the hair, I love it!

edit: you caught me right as I was heading to bed, I'll get back with you tomorrow morning if you need anything. Thanks again!
@oniom
Hi there! I hope this isn't a big deal but his hair is a bit more wild than what you've drawn? Like this? If it's a big hassle then I can send more money your way, otherwise I've already sent you a CR!
Other than the hair, I love it!

edit: you caught me right as I was heading to bed, I'll get back with you tomorrow morning if you need anything. Thanks again!
@oniom omg these are so cuuute! can you please ping me when you reopen?
@oniom omg these are so cuuute! can you please ping me when you reopen?
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
@Metroid

I can definitely fix that- no extra payment needed.

@ponds

haha thank you! Just added you to the pinglist :)
@Metroid

I can definitely fix that- no extra payment needed.

@ponds

haha thank you! Just added you to the pinglist :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25