Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oniom's Art Shop :D (USD) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@oniom Hello there! I wasn't sure if you are currently open for orders (would be for gems if that's okay!), but if so, may I grab a slot from you please? I got a notification from Lela over on the other thread about your new shop here, and also just wanted to say thank you both so much for all the work you've done! <3
@oniom Hello there! I wasn't sure if you are currently open for orders (would be for gems if that's okay!), but if so, may I grab a slot from you please? I got a notification from Lela over on the other thread about your new shop here, and also just wanted to say thank you both so much for all the work you've done! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Elextra @Ashrae @Jupiteru @Exeidur @FluffySnake @CupOfTeenSpirit @JustaPaperTiger @OtterQueen @dabriian @Renet @SarcasticHawke @milkyAntichrist @Seraph822 @mothyy @fleurs @Mature @Vovina @transluxray @Dursky @Eralune @Cats @BreezeFeather @Innisfree @Behlair @Mazurkas @galyxies @Zith @MushroomEmpress @Krowdon @Talisen @Lilacskye @Larae

Heyo everyone! Happy New Year and welcome to the new thread of the art shop.

Please also note that the prices have changed. However, I am planning on doing sales during breaks when I have more time for all your lovely characters and dragons.

Super excited to run the shop and a big thank you to everyone who keeps coming back :))
2 slots open today!
@Elextra @Ashrae @Jupiteru @Exeidur @FluffySnake @CupOfTeenSpirit @JustaPaperTiger @OtterQueen @dabriian @Renet @SarcasticHawke @milkyAntichrist @Seraph822 @mothyy @fleurs @Mature @Vovina @transluxray @Dursky @Eralune @Cats @BreezeFeather @Innisfree @Behlair @Mazurkas @galyxies @Zith @MushroomEmpress @Krowdon @Talisen @Lilacskye @Larae

Heyo everyone! Happy New Year and welcome to the new thread of the art shop.

Please also note that the prices have changed. However, I am planning on doing sales during breaks when I have more time for all your lovely characters and dragons.

Super excited to run the shop and a big thank you to everyone who keeps coming back :))
2 slots open today!
@oniom Hello and Happy New Years! May I grab one of the slots and edit in with the form shortly^^

Thank you so much! I'm excited to catch one of your slots <3

Type: Humanoid Half Body
Coloring: Shading
Dragon's generated code or number (if applicable): N/A
References (face expressions, poses, etc): Mihai with a second ref of him here
Apparel: N/A
Background (if yes, specify color and shape): None!
Anything else?: For personality he's stubborn and tends to sulk but has a good heart even if he tries to pretend otherwise!
@oniom Hello and Happy New Years! May I grab one of the slots and edit in with the form shortly^^

Thank you so much! I'm excited to catch one of your slots <3

Type: Humanoid Half Body
Coloring: Shading
Dragon's generated code or number (if applicable): N/A
References (face expressions, poses, etc): Mihai with a second ref of him here
Apparel: N/A
Background (if yes, specify color and shape): None!
Anything else?: For personality he's stubborn and tends to sulk but has a good heart even if he tries to pretend otherwise!
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Vovina

Hello! So glad to have you back :D
The first slot is yours! Feel free to fill out the form any time

@Zith

Hello to you too!
Yep that is totally fine, the second slot is yours!
@Vovina

Hello! So glad to have you back :D
The first slot is yours! Feel free to fill out the form any time

@Zith

Hello to you too!
Yep that is totally fine, the second slot is yours!
@oniom Thank you so much! ^__^

Type: Humanoid Full Body
Coloring: Color and Shading
References (face expressions, poses, etc): Midnight (main refs: x, x, x, x) Can be drawn with or without (x, x) the smoke arms. They've also got a simpler outfit here (x, x) if you'd rather use that one!
Background (if yes, specify color and shape): Up to you!
Anything else?: Expression/pose is up to you of course! They've also got some design notes under the "details" tab of their toyhouse page if that helps out any, but feel free to simplify and stylize however you would like to. Thanks again! :D
@oniom Thank you so much! ^__^

Type: Humanoid Full Body
Coloring: Color and Shading
References (face expressions, poses, etc): Midnight (main refs: x, x, x, x) Can be drawn with or without (x, x) the smoke arms. They've also got a simpler outfit here (x, x) if you'd rather use that one!
Background (if yes, specify color and shape): Up to you!
Anything else?: Expression/pose is up to you of course! They've also got some design notes under the "details" tab of their toyhouse page if that helps out any, but feel free to simplify and stylize however you would like to. Thanks again! :D
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Howdy! Here's your Midnight :) Let me know if you wish for any changes [img]https://i.imgur.com/fX6e8zg.png[/img] you can also send the payment over
@Vovina

Howdy! Here's your Midnight :)
Let me know if you wish for any changes
fX6e8zg.png

you can also send the payment over
@oniom Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous as always! Thank you so much, I always love seeing your artwork and the characters you draw, you always bring something really special to each piece of art. They're so beautiful and adorable, goodness I just love that you incorporated the extra smokey hands in the back and all the different gestures together with their pose, each has its own feeling to it and frames their stance so well aaaaaaaa~ And just look at the little twists in their tail, those pretty, glittering stars that give that final-touch effect of elegance! Wow wow, I adore how they turned out, I could babble about how amazing your coloring is forever but please know it's something I feel like I could just stare at for hours and be filled with a wonderful happiness, you do such an incredible job with the details and the overall palette that makes everything harmonize and sing together. It was lovely to be able to commission you again, thank you for taking this on and for drawing Midnight! And I'll send the payment over in just a sec~ Thanks so much again! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@oniom Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous as always! Thank you so much, I always love seeing your artwork and the characters you draw, you always bring something really special to each piece of art. They're so beautiful and adorable, goodness I just love that you incorporated the extra smokey hands in the back and all the different gestures together with their pose, each has its own feeling to it and frames their stance so well aaaaaaaa~ And just look at the little twists in their tail, those pretty, glittering stars that give that final-touch effect of elegance! Wow wow, I adore how they turned out, I could babble about how amazing your coloring is forever but please know it's something I feel like I could just stare at for hours and be filled with a wonderful happiness, you do such an incredible job with the details and the overall palette that makes everything harmonize and sing together. It was lovely to be able to commission you again, thank you for taking this on and for drawing Midnight!

And I'll send the payment over in just a sec~ Thanks so much again!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

You are too kind ;u;;; Thank you so much!! Your characters are always a fun time to draw :)
@Vovina

You are too kind ;u;;; Thank you so much!! Your characters are always a fun time to draw :)
@Elextra @Ashrae @Jupiteru @Exeidur @FluffySnake @CupOfTeenSpirit @JustaPaperTiger @OtterQueen @dabriian @Renet @SarcasticHawke @milkyAntichrist @Seraph822 @mothyy @fleurs @Mature @Vovina @transluxray @Dursky @Eralune @Cats @BreezeFeather @Innisfree @Behlair @Mazurkas @galyxies @Zith @MushroomEmpress @Krowdon @Talisen @Lilacskye @Wolfkai @Larae @Skiatha @zihui @ridill

Heyo! One slot open today folks :D
@Elextra @Ashrae @Jupiteru @Exeidur @FluffySnake @CupOfTeenSpirit @JustaPaperTiger @OtterQueen @dabriian @Renet @SarcasticHawke @milkyAntichrist @Seraph822 @mothyy @fleurs @Mature @Vovina @transluxray @Dursky @Eralune @Cats @BreezeFeather @Innisfree @Behlair @Mazurkas @galyxies @Zith @MushroomEmpress @Krowdon @Talisen @Lilacskye @Wolfkai @Larae @Skiatha @zihui @ridill

Heyo! One slot open today folks :D
@Zith

:00000
O my goodness he is so adorable! I will get started right away!
@Zith

:00000
O my goodness he is so adorable! I will get started right away!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25