Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF How to Train your Dragon rp!!
Just like the title says, I'm looking for a httyd rp!

Basics -
- Personally, I prefer rping on Discord, but I'm not opposed to writing here.
- I try to match post length, so whatever you give, I'll try my best to give back.
- If we rp on Discord, and you're 18+ (As I am), I'm not opposed to Adult Themes
- I love talking ooc, rather its about the plot/characters or anything really!
- I'd really rather not involve canon characters in this, unless it's just reference or possible npc, ocs mostly please!
- @ Me or message me if you're interested!

Story -
- I do have an idea that would start at the very beginning of the Trilogy/imagining it not to have happened.
- Though I'm not opposed to anywhere else in the time line, during or after. (I've seen all three movies, at a point I think I've seen all of the first tv shows, and am currently watching Race To The Edge. The only thing I haven't seen is the Homecoming short, but I have seen the others.)
- I don't personally care either way to limiting or not limiting rare dragons. If you want to, we can, but if you don't want to, I'm all for just having fun and doing what we want. I'd like everything to have an at least lose reason behind it, but I'm looking for some escapism, so it doesn't have to be perfect!
Just like the title says, I'm looking for a httyd rp!

Basics -
- Personally, I prefer rping on Discord, but I'm not opposed to writing here.
- I try to match post length, so whatever you give, I'll try my best to give back.
- If we rp on Discord, and you're 18+ (As I am), I'm not opposed to Adult Themes
- I love talking ooc, rather its about the plot/characters or anything really!
- I'd really rather not involve canon characters in this, unless it's just reference or possible npc, ocs mostly please!
- @ Me or message me if you're interested!

Story -
- I do have an idea that would start at the very beginning of the Trilogy/imagining it not to have happened.
- Though I'm not opposed to anywhere else in the time line, during or after. (I've seen all three movies, at a point I think I've seen all of the first tv shows, and am currently watching Race To The Edge. The only thing I haven't seen is the Homecoming short, but I have seen the others.)
- I don't personally care either way to limiting or not limiting rare dragons. If you want to, we can, but if you don't want to, I'm all for just having fun and doing what we want. I'd like everything to have an at least lose reason behind it, but I'm looking for some escapism, so it doesn't have to be perfect!
tumblr_nvyikj6ALi1u1qld9o3_r1_540.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Hi, @Dextrocarter! I know the HTTYD world pretty okay-ish, and I think I'd be down to RP in it. I'd be down to do basically anything- I have various characters that would be interesting to use, including a dragon trapper who eventually figures out maybe dragons hate them because they're trying to trap them who I've been meaning to use at some point.

Just so you're aware, I am a minor and also likely to make an LGBTQ+ character, so if this would deter you, I get it, just putting that out there so it's no surprise.

If you're interested, let me know!
Hi, @Dextrocarter! I know the HTTYD world pretty okay-ish, and I think I'd be down to RP in it. I'd be down to do basically anything- I have various characters that would be interesting to use, including a dragon trapper who eventually figures out maybe dragons hate them because they're trying to trap them who I've been meaning to use at some point.

Just so you're aware, I am a minor and also likely to make an LGBTQ+ character, so if this would deter you, I get it, just putting that out there so it's no surprise.

If you're interested, let me know!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@Goldenwolfmidna
Oooh yeah! That could turn out really interesting. I love a good character arch :>

It doesn't make me uncomfortable to rp with someone younger than me, just takes more adult themes off the table, but we could still have a super fun dragon rp anyway. Also, I myself am LGBTQ+ so I don't mind in the slightest there.

Do you prefer writing here, or on discord, btw? Idm either, I just forget Flight Rising exists sometimes, and Discord's notification feature helps me remember to reply lol
@Goldenwolfmidna
Oooh yeah! That could turn out really interesting. I love a good character arch :>

It doesn't make me uncomfortable to rp with someone younger than me, just takes more adult themes off the table, but we could still have a super fun dragon rp anyway. Also, I myself am LGBTQ+ so I don't mind in the slightest there.

Do you prefer writing here, or on discord, btw? Idm either, I just forget Flight Rising exists sometimes, and Discord's notification feature helps me remember to reply lol
@Dextrocarter We can do either FR or Discord- I'd prefer FR just so I can format things better (and remember to reply more).

D'you have any ideas for characters/ plots? All I've got is the dragon trapper concept, which I'm fine tossing out the window if need be. Maybe we could put this somewhere in the middle of the "HTTYD Timeline"- where it's not unknown that people can tame dragons, but still sort of weird to think of. I don't know, I'm just spouting ideas.
@Dextrocarter We can do either FR or Discord- I'd prefer FR just so I can format things better (and remember to reply more).

D'you have any ideas for characters/ plots? All I've got is the dragon trapper concept, which I'm fine tossing out the window if need be. Maybe we could put this somewhere in the middle of the "HTTYD Timeline"- where it's not unknown that people can tame dragons, but still sort of weird to think of. I don't know, I'm just spouting ideas.
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@Goldenwolfmidna
Personally, I'd much prefer discord, but its up to you.

I do have a few ideas knocking around, and a dragon trapper could certainly be involved! Plus, we could go anywhere in the timeline, especially because dragon trappers have been trapping for a long while, and still are by the end of the series.
@Goldenwolfmidna
Personally, I'd much prefer discord, but its up to you.

I do have a few ideas knocking around, and a dragon trapper could certainly be involved! Plus, we could go anywhere in the timeline, especially because dragon trappers have been trapping for a long while, and still are by the end of the series.
@Dextrocarter We can do Discord! My ID is StupidQuotesAreMyLife#6240, feel free to shoot me a request and we can talk there
@Dextrocarter We can do Discord! My ID is StupidQuotesAreMyLife#6240, feel free to shoot me a request and we can talk there
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@Goldenwolfmidna
Sent you a friend request! I'm Dex there too!
@Goldenwolfmidna
Sent you a friend request! I'm Dex there too!
Bump!
Bump!