Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Inkpot V2 - Stone Obelisk F
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40
@Ink

I'd still be interested! Though I'd like to pay in gems if that's alright.
@Ink

I'd still be interested! Though I'd like to pay in gems if that's alright.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Ink

I miss pings all the time myself so no worries, I get it.

I decided not to get Marigold Fox after all. It's super pretty but I just don't have a dragon to wear it and I'm trying to curb my impulse buying. @-@;;

But I'd love one copy of Metalbound please! I can pay in gems.

(In case you don't get enough confirmed buyers for one run, I could buy up to 3 additional copies of Metalbound but I'd have to do a mix of g/T.)
@Ink

I miss pings all the time myself so no worries, I get it.

I decided not to get Marigold Fox after all. It's super pretty but I just don't have a dragon to wear it and I'm trying to curb my impulse buying. @-@;;

But I'd love one copy of Metalbound please! I can pay in gems.

(In case you don't get enough confirmed buyers for one run, I could buy up to 3 additional copies of Metalbound but I'd have to do a mix of g/T.)

mx91000.png zj1KpgF.png mrGmJvh.png
pQUKGgn.png
@Urza no worries! I'll have a couple extra copies since this run isn't full, so I can hold onto one for you and pop it in a private auction to sit until you are able to pay, assuming it's only a few weeks or so! That's no issue at all.

I'll get the pings fixed for you as well!

@BadboyJesus that sounds great! I'll let you know if for whatever reason we need to go that route.
@Urza no worries! I'll have a couple extra copies since this run isn't full, so I can hold onto one for you and pop it in a private auction to sit until you are able to pay, assuming it's only a few weeks or so! That's no issue at all.

I'll get the pings fixed for you as well!

@BadboyJesus that sounds great! I'll let you know if for whatever reason we need to go that route.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

HUGE thank you! I'll stay in touch if anything changes but asdfgasdkg <3 <3 <3
@Ink

HUGE thank you! I'll stay in touch if anything changes but asdfgasdkg <3 <3 <3
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
@Ink
It seems I completely missed the ping for Metalbound, sorry for not replying until now! And thank you for reserving a copy for me!
@Ink
It seems I completely missed the ping for Metalbound, sorry for not replying until now! And thank you for reserving a copy for me!
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Crumpet no problem! Glad a copy made it's way to you, thanks for being patient with the wait!
@Crumpet no problem! Glad a copy made it's way to you, thanks for being patient with the wait!
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Could I be added to a slot for Royally Refined? It would be amazing on my new skydancer!
@Ink Could I be added to a slot for Royally Refined? It would be amazing on my new skydancer!
NWaVGQJ.pngjYIbQJu.gif
@Silversouledcat you got it, marked you down!
@Silversouledcat you got it, marked you down!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

Hello, I'd like to get a slot for "Accent: Royally Refined" please, and how much will it be in treasure?
@Ink

Hello, I'd like to get a slot for "Accent: Royally Refined" please, and how much will it be in treasure?
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
@OrphicDionysus sure thing! It depends on the gem ratio at the time of printing, but I think right now it would be roughly 625k if I'm doing my math right (factoring in a 1:1250 ratio)
@OrphicDionysus sure thing! It depends on the gem ratio at the time of printing, but I think right now it would be roughly 625k if I'm doing my math right (factoring in a 1:1250 ratio)

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40