Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Inkpot V2 - Stone Obelisk F
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40
@Russmond sure! I actually just got the copies in too so I'll set up a PA for you.
@Russmond sure! I actually just got the copies in too so I'll set up a PA for you.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

Hello!

I would love a slot for Skin: Left in the Dust if one is still available.

Thanks!
@Ink

Hello!

I would love a slot for Skin: Left in the Dust if one is still available.

Thanks!
PJgrBLH.png
@Ink I don't know if this is still open but if so I'd love a copy of Royally Refined
@Ink I don't know if this is still open but if so I'd love a copy of Royally Refined
@readergirl12 sure thing, I'll mark you down. I'm semi inactive right now but I have no problem printing copies if slots fill.
@readergirl12 sure thing, I'll mark you down. I'm semi inactive right now but I have no problem printing copies if slots fill.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Thanks! It'd work really well with a 6 digit I just got but it'll take a while to gene her regardless and the only copy on the AH was twice the initial price so I figured I'd ask
@Ink Thanks! It'd work really well with a 6 digit I just got but it'll take a while to gene her regardless and the only copy on the AH was twice the initial price so I figured I'd ask
@Ink

If you still have a copy of Rotrock Reliquary V2 available, could I grab one please??
@Ink

If you still have a copy of Rotrock Reliquary V2 available, could I grab one please??
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali I do! though I think I have the price marked incorrectly, they're 750g. If that's still ok with you, feel free to send a crossroads and I'll get a copy flung your way.
@Rahkali I do! though I think I have the price marked incorrectly, they're 750g. If that's still ok with you, feel free to send a crossroads and I'll get a copy flung your way.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

Oh yay! yes please! I don't mind a bit, it's cheaper than the one on the AH and I never mind supporting the artist! <3 (I do just want to make sure it's the accent version, not the skin?~)
@Ink

Oh yay! yes please! I don't mind a bit, it's cheaper than the one on the AH and I never mind supporting the artist! <3 (I do just want to make sure it's the accent version, not the skin?~)

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali yep, this is the belly-less version. I've more or less retired the skin because it was less popular.

I suppose I should pop a few of these up on the AH then, you're not the only one to tell me that some of my stuff has been selling for bonkers on the AH recently!
@Rahkali yep, this is the belly-less version. I've more or less retired the skin because it was less popular.

I suppose I should pop a few of these up on the AH then, you're not the only one to tell me that some of my stuff has been selling for bonkers on the AH recently!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

Haha yeah, leave it alone for a while and it'll do that. And yes, the version without the belly is what I need!! <3 If you could send me a PA that'd be perfect, I'm just a little short on gems right now but I should have them by the end of the day~
@Ink

Haha yeah, leave it alone for a while and it'll do that. And yes, the version without the belly is what I need!! <3 If you could send me a PA that'd be perfect, I'm just a little short on gems right now but I should have them by the end of the day~

z0HlerP.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40