Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Theories about the next ancient breed?
1 2 3
@TheLOAD
Oh, that makes sense. I was just guessing since if it went from top to bottom, then the first three are Ice, Fire, Shadow; which is the three elements of the current ancients.

But, I haven't actually read the Bounty of the Elements yet, so thanks for telling me!
@TheLOAD
Oh, that makes sense. I was just guessing since if it went from top to bottom, then the first three are Ice, Fire, Shadow; which is the three elements of the current ancients.

But, I haven't actually read the Bounty of the Elements yet, so thanks for telling me!
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
[quote name="Rule" date="2021-01-15 11:43:15" ] if plague is mistreated, then so is water their god has been gone for years now and they just generally don't get a whole lot of attention and are known to be a little upset with guardians and their representation. so definitely think it should be a water ancient. [/quote] Yeah, this. Not to mention I just think the potential the water breed has for being a really unique and cool leviathan is incredibly strong. Eel dragons, tentacle and fin tertiaries, massive in size. Our ocean is so bizarre and beautiful and the creative ideas we can get from it are amazing. I’m going to be beyond mad if we don’t get something very ocean like.
Rule wrote on 2021-01-15 11:43:15:
if plague is mistreated, then so is water
their god has been gone for years now and they just generally don't get a whole lot of attention and are known to be a little upset with guardians and their representation.
so definitely think it should be a water ancient.
Yeah, this. Not to mention I just think the potential the water breed has for being a really unique and cool leviathan is incredibly strong. Eel dragons, tentacle and fin tertiaries, massive in size. Our ocean is so bizarre and beautiful and the creative ideas we can get from it are amazing. I’m going to be beyond mad if we don’t get something very ocean like.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[quote name="LuckOfTheClaws" date="2021-01-15 12:01:31" ] My bets are on Lightning being next, since they haven’t broken the bounty of the elements order yet and lightning is next in BOTE [/quote] I agree most likely lightning, as much as i'd rather it be light
LuckOfTheClaws wrote on 2021-01-15 12:01:31:
My bets are on Lightning being next, since they haven’t broken the bounty of the elements order yet and lightning is next in BOTE

I agree most likely lightning, as much as i'd rather it be light
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Back in the days I joined lightning solely because I thought (and still think) that the Stormcatcher was the coolest looking god. I'd LOVE for a lightning ancient with a pair of those fancy mantis legs, perhaps as a second set of arms?
Back in the days I joined lightning solely because I thought (and still think) that the Stormcatcher was the coolest looking god. I'd LOVE for a lightning ancient with a pair of those fancy mantis legs, perhaps as a second set of arms?
by-knighterrant.png
[quote name="KittyandCat" date="2021-01-15 12:35:58" ] this year’s earth scene makes me think it’ll be earth, but several other things people have mentioned make sense for other flights as well! [/quote] Now you mention it, yeah! The paw of the headless statue looks quite large, so maybe it represents an Ancient from Earth or Water (flipper-like paw?), assuming it is indeed a hint and not filler. My money's on Earth either way. Can't be Wind since they have Spirals and Skydancers. [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1]
KittyandCat wrote on 2021-01-15 12:35:58:
this year’s earth scene makes me think it’ll be earth, but several other things people have mentioned make sense for other flights as well!
Now you mention it, yeah! The paw of the headless statue looks quite large, so maybe it represents an Ancient from Earth or Water (flipper-like paw?), assuming it is indeed a hint and not filler.

My money's on Earth either way. Can't be Wind since they have Spirals and Skydancers.
coH7AEL.png
1 2 3