Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 368 369
[quote name="medoh" date="2017-11-11 19:51:39" ] -Some dragons are born to save the world, turns out they aren't, but they save the world anyway and proceed to make a school because hey why not. [/quote] Oh my god YES this is one of my favorite fandoms! I would say my favorite character is shiny, snappy leaf girl or rainbow grump queen and my favorite arc is definitely when the target version of said world savers decide they don't wanna do school anymore and almost end the world. Hmmmm how would I describe [i]this[/i].... [b]Lesbian enemies to lovers[/b]
medoh wrote on 2017-11-11 19:51:39:
-Some dragons are born to save the world, turns out they aren't, but they save the world anyway and proceed to make a school because hey why not.

Oh my god YES this is one of my favorite fandoms! I would say my favorite character is shiny, snappy leaf girl or rainbow grump queen and my favorite arc is definitely when the target version of said world savers decide they don't wanna do school anymore and almost end the world.

Hmmmm how would I describe this....

Lesbian enemies to lovers
1a8ea942-b034-11e9-9106-219bde4ed4be.gifdt Rosy-Lake-Cormorant.png
green haired elf girl gay panicking for 10 minutes “straight”

straight hair, straight a’s, straight forward...
green haired elf girl gay panicking for 10 minutes “straight”

straight hair, straight a’s, straight forward...
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
[quote name="@esmentiras" date="2021-01-10 01:28:32" ] hands and bingus also why do we keep trending the most random things [/quote] Is this the deep voice man with no face
@esmentiras wrote on 2021-01-10 01:28:32:
hands and bingus
also why do we keep trending the most random things
Is this the deep voice man with no face
[quote name="@Cerebellum" date="2021-01-12 22:38:37" ] [quote name="esmentiras" date="2021-01-10 01:28:32" ] hands and bingus also why do we keep trending the most random things [/quote] Is this the deep voice man with no face [/quote] [font=courier new]yeah that's him he invented breathing a few days ago /ref [s]..that's why the wiki page for breathing is locked oops[/s]
@Cerebellum wrote on 2021-01-12 22:38:37:
esmentiras wrote on 2021-01-10 01:28:32:
hands and bingus
also why do we keep trending the most random things
Is this the deep voice man with no face

yeah that's him
he invented breathing a few days ago /ref ..that's why the wiki page for breathing is locked oops
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
A little alien gremlin is banished from the society on planet Earth, but thinks he needs to doom the humanity, he has a stupid robo-dog companion and a kid with giant head keeps destroying his plans.
A little alien gremlin is banished from the society on planet Earth, but thinks he needs to doom the humanity, he has a stupid robo-dog companion and a kid with giant head keeps destroying his plans.
"I come from a long line of quasi-lesbian ghost killers!"
"I come from a long line of quasi-lesbian ghost killers!"
37706498.png
plague_small.png
I am so sorry to all of my beloved fandoms:

- Man talks to himself in his living room for about 20 mins to an hour whilst having a mental breakdown each time

- Big bad prophecies keep almost killing all the dragons and also there's magic that has way too many grey areas

- Magic child doesn't know he's magic but then goes to magic school

- Literal 12-year-olds team up to stop their local govt from destroying their little town and also one of them is a psychic that can rip holes through time and space

I think some of these might have been mentioned already but I made my own versions
I am so sorry to all of my beloved fandoms:

- Man talks to himself in his living room for about 20 mins to an hour whilst having a mental breakdown each time

- Big bad prophecies keep almost killing all the dragons and also there's magic that has way too many grey areas

- Magic child doesn't know he's magic but then goes to magic school

- Literal 12-year-olds team up to stop their local govt from destroying their little town and also one of them is a psychic that can rip holes through time and space

I think some of these might have been mentioned already but I made my own versions
extra-birb.png Divider-v-96.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
weia2aX.png Divider-v-96.png
Oh boy here we go

-Free online game where 6 year old's waste all their parents money on virtual clothes for their avatar.

- animals on crack

- "anime chess"

- Zootopia, but Netflix recreated it for a more mature audience.

I know some of those are kinda vauge. but like if you can figure out what all of these are i would be suprised.

Oh boy here we go

-Free online game where 6 year old's waste all their parents money on virtual clothes for their avatar.

- animals on crack

- "anime chess"

- Zootopia, but Netflix recreated it for a more mature audience.

I know some of those are kinda vauge. but like if you can figure out what all of these are i would be suprised.

[quote name="ZippityZipZap" date="2021-01-13 05:09:14" ] A little alien gremlin is banished from the society on planet Earth, but thinks he needs to doom the humanity, he has a stupid robo-dog companion and a kid with giant head keeps destroying his plans. [/quote] this is the best Invader Zim description I've seen in a hot minute
ZippityZipZap wrote on 2021-01-13 05:09:14:
this is the best Invader Zim description I've seen in a hot minute
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
[quote name="@deersoup" date="2020-11-26 22:43:24" ] [CHANNEL DELETED] ambiguously gay lawyers anthropomorphic animals find out their town is being haunted by an underground, pit-worshiping cult funky alien boy is sent to earth as punishment to conquer earth & prove to his leaders they were wrong about him! glorified grave robbers run around a fictional planet called pandora while being mildly inconvenienced by the man who also pays for their resurrections radio show host (& possible prophet) describes the day-to-day lives of the people living in his mysterious & small desert town you're probably the last human test subject alive, & a morally ambiguous robot decides to mess w/ you [/quote] im super late but *cracks knuckles* -unnus annus -ace attorney? -night in the woods -invader zim -borderlands 2 -wtnv i think -portal -3 people are given 12 days to not die/maybe cure the plague and you're not the main character! also nothings real. -your underground, you cant die and everything is defined by patience, have fun! -halo guys in a box canyon become friends and go on weird adventures -theres a blood infection that turns people into weird monsters and you're just trying to leave (hint: its an askblog based off of rwby) -4 kids play a game while guided by aliens -you can learn magic now! you just have to be able to draw a perfect circle and it only works in the demon realm -get glowy crystal back from evil wizard and maybe save some princesses -"isnt saving a guy from being forced to make mind altering drugs for magic people enough" "no i want my money" -man goes on trip with his boyfriend and sister and he ends up trying to steal a cure-all made from a human heart -you gotta beat up the sun to stop the plague
@deersoup wrote on 2020-11-26 22:43:24:
[CHANNEL DELETED]
ambiguously gay lawyers
anthropomorphic animals find out their town is being haunted by an underground, pit-worshiping cult
funky alien boy is sent to earth as punishment to conquer earth & prove to his leaders they were wrong about him!
glorified grave robbers run around a fictional planet called pandora while being mildly inconvenienced by the man who also pays for their resurrections
radio show host (& possible prophet) describes the day-to-day lives of the people living in his mysterious & small desert town
you're probably the last human test subject alive, & a morally ambiguous robot decides to mess w/ you
im super late but
*cracks knuckles*

-unnus annus

-ace attorney?

-night in the woods

-invader zim

-borderlands 2

-wtnv i think

-portal

-3 people are given 12 days to not die/maybe cure the plague and you're not the main character! also nothings real.

-your underground, you cant die and everything is defined by patience, have fun!

-halo guys in a box canyon become friends and go on weird adventures

-theres a blood infection that turns people into weird monsters and you're just trying to leave (hint: its an askblog based off of rwby)

-4 kids play a game while guided by aliens

-you can learn magic now! you just have to be able to draw a perfect circle and it only works in the demon realm

-get glowy crystal back from evil wizard and maybe save some princesses

-"isnt saving a guy from being forced to make mind altering drugs for magic people enough" "no i want my money"

-man goes on trip with his boyfriend and sister and he ends up trying to steal a cure-all made from a human heart

-you gotta beat up the sun to stop the plague

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 368 369