Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 369 370
[quote name="@Springaling406" date="2021-01-13 22:35:53" ] [quote name="@/psychae" date="2021-01-09 17:43:01" ] local undead british furry who messes everything up ends a decades old murder spree committed by said furry's father, probably getting ptsd in the process. [/quote] Is this FNaF??? [/quote] yes, very much so [s]also i'm in love with your fandragons hdshds[/s]
@Springaling406 wrote on 2021-01-13 22:35:53:
@/psychae wrote on 2021-01-09 17:43:01:
local undead british furry who messes everything up ends a decades old murder spree committed by said furry's father, probably getting ptsd in the process.
Is this FNaF???
yes, very much so also i'm in love with your fandragons hdshds
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Mentally unstable man talks to himself for five minutes to an hour at a time, usually in his living room, and discovers important lessons along the way.
He needs therapy.
Mentally unstable man talks to himself for five minutes to an hour at a time, usually in his living room, and discovers important lessons along the way.
He needs therapy.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
A plumber made entirely of paper uses a hammer and several pairs of increasingly fancy shoes in an effort to rescue a woman who, when he seemingly fails, gets possessed by an ancient demon and becomes a goth gf.

During his travels, he is joined by a mushroom who's on break from mushroom college, a turtle that somehow wears a hoodie inside his shell, a well-endowed cloud, a ravenous baby dinosaur, a transgender shadow that shoots flames, a naval mine, and (if he's very lucky) a rat that smells a lot.
A plumber made entirely of paper uses a hammer and several pairs of increasingly fancy shoes in an effort to rescue a woman who, when he seemingly fails, gets possessed by an ancient demon and becomes a goth gf.

During his travels, he is joined by a mushroom who's on break from mushroom college, a turtle that somehow wears a hoodie inside his shell, a well-endowed cloud, a ravenous baby dinosaur, a transgender shadow that shoots flames, a naval mine, and (if he's very lucky) a rat that smells a lot.
Sq9T0in.png
Anime sword people that kill dragons, except sometimes, they wield another weapon. Never guns, though, except in the side game. Sometimes, their great enemy is something else, like God or a bandit.
Anime sword people that kill dragons, except sometimes, they wield another weapon. Never guns, though, except in the side game. Sometimes, their great enemy is something else, like God or a bandit.
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
[quote name="Morgus" date="2021-01-17 15:41:28" ] A plumber made entirely of paper uses a hammer and several pairs of increasingly fancy shoes in an effort to rescue a woman who, when he seemingly fails, gets possessed by an ancient demon and becomes a goth gf. During his travels, he is joined by a mushroom who's on break from mushroom college, a turtle that somehow wears a hoodie inside his shell, a well-endowed cloud, a ravenous baby dinosaur, a transgender shadow that shoots flames, a naval mine, and (if he's very lucky) a rat that smells a lot. [/quote] Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door? :>
Morgus wrote on 2021-01-17 15:41:28:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door? :>
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
[quote name="StarshipsFleeing" date="2021-01-14 09:48:17" ] Mentally unstable man talks to himself for five minutes to an hour at a time, usually in his living room, and discovers important lessons along the way. He needs therapy. [/quote] Yes, Sanders Sides fam! [s]I'm guessing that's what this is lol[/s]
StarshipsFleeing wrote on 2021-01-14 09:48:17:
He needs therapy.

Yes, Sanders Sides fam! I'm guessing that's what this is lol
extra-birb.png Divider-v-96.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
weia2aX.png Divider-v-96.png
[quote name="Erniath" date="2021-01-14 05:36:11" ] Firefighting has never been this hot. Or gay. [/quote] hehehe promare time
Erniath wrote on 2021-01-14 05:36:11:
Firefighting has never been this hot. Or gay.
hehehe promare time
goSc2L4.png
Block
Man
Mmmmmmm

Country
With legs
MMMmMMMMm
Block
Man
Mmmmmmm

Country
With legs
MMMmMMMMm
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
he ate a weird fruit and now he's stretchy
he ate a weird fruit and now he's stretchy
Five MILLION pounds of pixie dust.

Ink.

Interstellar rock seems cute but causes nothing but drama.

Inside Out, but live action.

Fight me with your enchanted twig.

Grown man screeches into camera while playing games and swears up and down that he's brave as hell.

Another grown man screeches into the camera while playing games but is slightly more honest about himself. Bonus: He talks cool.

ANOTHER grown man screeches into the camera while playing games but also loses track of his thoughts and goes into rambles in a funny voice. Did a large collaboration with Mr. Brave but the whole project is now gone forever.

-Benji
Five MILLION pounds of pixie dust.

Ink.

Interstellar rock seems cute but causes nothing but drama.

Inside Out, but live action.

Fight me with your enchanted twig.

Grown man screeches into camera while playing games and swears up and down that he's brave as hell.

Another grown man screeches into the camera while playing games but is slightly more honest about himself. Bonus: He talks cool.

ANOTHER grown man screeches into the camera while playing games but also loses track of his thoughts and goes into rambles in a funny voice. Did a large collaboration with Mr. Brave but the whole project is now gone forever.

-Benji
The Neverland System
A quoigenic system with six main fronters

Puck, Benji, Marvin, Spencer, Sammy and Andi.
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 369 370