Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unintentionally Encrypted [FR Puzzle 8]
1 2 3 4 5
sent in my answer! lets hope i got it in before the flood lol
sent in my answer! lets hope i got it in before the flood lol
[quote name="@Insurrection" date="2021-01-11 13:26:22" ] @/Requacy HAHAHA YOU'VE GIVEN ME WHAT I NEED [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4]You're welcome! I'm pretty sure I sent in the wrong dragon, but I found the chase more fun than the prize.
@Insurrection wrote on 2021-01-11 13:26:22:
@/Requacy
HAHAHA YOU'VE GIVEN ME WHAT I NEED
You're welcome!

I'm pretty sure I sent in the wrong dragon, but I found the chase more fun than the prize.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Requacy
I sent mine in too late, but it was fun!
Also, as I have 30g, I'm going to start a puzzle of my own!
A VERY HARD ONE >:D
@Requacy
I sent mine in too late, but it was fun!
Also, as I have 30g, I'm going to start a puzzle of my own!
A VERY HARD ONE >:D
Subscribe
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
I'm stuck on the dragon.... I think I solved the stuff but I can't find a dragon... This is really fun though
I'm stuck on the dragon.... I think I solved the stuff but I can't find a dragon... This is really fun though
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
Can I just say that's a very pretty dragon. I clicked on it just to see what colors it has. Don't mind me, carry on. May the odds be ever in your favor.
Can I just say that's a very pretty dragon. I clicked on it just to see what colors it has. Don't mind me, carry on. May the odds be ever in your favor.
Y02PS6v.png
i am so mad lmao
had everything but the morse code a few hours after the puzzle was first posted and was beaten by a minute due to late hints >:/
i am so mad lmao
had everything but the morse code a few hours after the puzzle was first posted and was beaten by a minute due to late hints >:/
1 2 3 4 5