Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, hypothetically ...
1 2 3 4
scroll, I have a lot of veil projects so unless said fully gened veil was a perfect replica of one of the projects I probably wouldnt want it
scroll, I have a lot of veil projects so unless said fully gened veil was a perfect replica of one of the projects I probably wouldnt want it
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Veils are highly unappealing to me but I guess I'd choose scroll so I could just resell it. Getting an already gened dragon is a gamble.
Veils are highly unappealing to me but I guess I'd choose scroll so I could just resell it. Getting an already gened dragon is a gamble.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
scroll cause i have all the genes for my veil project already (bought them during dom for the discount)
scroll cause i have all the genes for my veil project already (bought them during dom for the discount)
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Scroll, but if the dragon was a G1 I’d sell it and then buy the scroll lol
Scroll, but if the dragon was a G1 I’d sell it and then buy the scroll lol
Z1RkWWM.png
Scroll as most of my dragons are gen 1
Scroll as most of my dragons are gen 1
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Scroll! I have at least 3 g1 dragons that need one
Scroll! I have at least 3 g1 dragons that need one
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
unless the fully gened veilspun was a double or triple g1, i am taking the scroll instead.
unless the fully gened veilspun was a double or triple g1, i am taking the scroll instead.
DmRdZYl.png
The scroll, because I'm not guaranteed to like the fully gened Veilspun and I do have dragons in waiting for Veil scrolls.
The scroll, because I'm not guaranteed to like the fully gened Veilspun and I do have dragons in waiting for Veil scrolls.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Scroll.
Scroll.
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
Would prefer the fully scrolled as of writing this. I already have too many gene projects and a spare breed scroll in case I find a perfect child. To receive one fully gened already would mean I could finally breed veils without worrying as I only have gen 1 veil right now.
Would prefer the fully scrolled as of writing this. I already have too many gene projects and a spare breed scroll in case I find a perfect child. To receive one fully gened already would mean I could finally breed veils without worrying as I only have gen 1 veil right now.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
1 2 3 4