Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, hypothetically ...
1 2 3 4
Would you rather receive a fully gened veilspun, or a breed change scroll so you could change one of your existing dragons into one (but then have to gene them all over again ) ?
Would you rather receive a fully gened veilspun, or a breed change scroll so you could change one of your existing dragons into one (but then have to gene them all over again ) ?
I'd rather receive a scroll to this boy.
I'd rather receive a scroll to this boy.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
If it's a Gen. 1 dragon with all basic genes or a dragon with certain colors that I want and no veils available with that color scheme, I'd rather buy a scroll.
If it's a Gen. 1 dragon with all basic genes or a dragon with certain colors that I want and no veils available with that color scheme, I'd rather buy a scroll.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
Scroll. Gening is not as expensive as getting the scroll itself. Thats also 1000 gems saved
Scroll. Gening is not as expensive as getting the scroll itself. Thats also 1000 gems saved

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Scroll. I'm far too picky about my dragons.
Scroll. I'm far too picky about my dragons.
Scroll, I have a project in mind. Ive gotta save up for 4 scrolls and all the genes.. well 3 scrolls I saved up one already.
Scroll, I have a project in mind. Ive gotta save up for 4 scrolls and all the genes.. well 3 scrolls I saved up one already.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
scroll! it’s fun finding the perfect dragon with the perfect colors you need to fit a skin you’ve gotten.
scroll! it’s fun finding the perfect dragon with the perfect colors you need to fit a skin you’ve gotten.
dino-egg-pixel.gifdark-dragon-hatchling-earth-pixel.gif
Honestly the scroll. I have several veils lined up, and getting the funds for the breed scrolls is the hardest part.

That isn’t to say that I wouldn’t accept a fully gened one if it piques my interest. I just already have so many veil projects lined up I’d prefer to finish those first. I’m sure the folks that don’t have any at all would prefer a gened one though?
Honestly the scroll. I have several veils lined up, and getting the funds for the breed scrolls is the hardest part.

That isn’t to say that I wouldn’t accept a fully gened one if it piques my interest. I just already have so many veil projects lined up I’d prefer to finish those first. I’m sure the folks that don’t have any at all would prefer a gened one though?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
scroll, so i can use it on a g1! assuming the fully gened dragon wasn't a g1. but that's just my g1 obsession speaking.
scroll, so i can use it on a g1! assuming the fully gened dragon wasn't a g1. but that's just my g1 obsession speaking.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
I have multiple gen 1 projects I intend to turn into Veilspun anyway, so I'd go for the scroll.
I have multiple gen 1 projects I intend to turn into Veilspun anyway, so I'd go for the scroll.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
1 2 3 4