Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
I would love to snag that remaining gem slot on the off chance that it's still open!
I would love to snag that remaining gem slot on the off chance that it's still open!
@Etherium
it sure is ! Feel free to send the info whenever ur ready :>
@Etherium
it sure is ! Feel free to send the info whenever ur ready :>
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
wallet's crying. Thanks
wallet's crying. Thanks
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
[center][font=calibri]:) soon [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/696808093610147854/796194810762887178/collapse.png[/img] just wanted to show the full version off bc hfmghm nothing against fr but the lineart/shading/350x350 pixels ruins the quality so much
:) soon
collapse.png
just wanted to show the full version off bc hfmghm nothing against fr but the lineart/shading/350x350 pixels ruins the quality so much
[center][font=calibri]actually on that note, wanna show off this one too bc I was real disappointed with the quality once I turned it into an accent :^( [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442189008819191808/796102405351538698/I_AM_THE_PLAGUE.png[/img]
actually on that note, wanna show off this one too bc I was real disappointed with the quality once I turned it into an accent :^(
I_AM_THE_PLAGUE.png
Ado I just gotta say your accents and skins are beyond amazing.
Ado I just gotta say your accents and skins are beyond amazing.
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
seeing your art again makes me so happy that stuff is just god-tier
seeing your art again makes me so happy that stuff is just god-tier
31417537bb35ff5a2408d0f9211711bd.png
hey all, finishing up some last commissions I have so I have time to open up two more custom accents so long as whoever applies is alright with probably a week long wait before I get started :0 open for both gems and USD but highly prioritizing USD

edit: I am also going to sleep now so this won’t be a first come first serve (unless only two people apply ofc :’D) and everyone is free to send me a message with their ideas and I’ll choose my favorite among them

@hex @Pesticide @overture @Solcie @Lallie @ArcticEira @dreamn @Ringleader @Thysiria @Anor @kveikur @Etherium @Museum @Tofubear @mayka @amorah @furo @mercurialwings @sensiblesoap @butcherbaby @Farvel @BabeRuthless @ZestyHolly @Fujo @Grunty @NaCl @Gaze @kiwisun @goblincat @Odile @Khayria @creosote @sessmachine @Sanctify @kaniari @Togame
hey all, finishing up some last commissions I have so I have time to open up two more custom accents so long as whoever applies is alright with probably a week long wait before I get started :0 open for both gems and USD but highly prioritizing USD

edit: I am also going to sleep now so this won’t be a first come first serve (unless only two people apply ofc :’D) and everyone is free to send me a message with their ideas and I’ll choose my favorite among them

@hex @Pesticide @overture @Solcie @Lallie @ArcticEira @dreamn @Ringleader @Thysiria @Anor @kveikur @Etherium @Museum @Tofubear @mayka @amorah @furo @mercurialwings @sensiblesoap @butcherbaby @Farvel @BabeRuthless @ZestyHolly @Fujo @Grunty @NaCl @Gaze @kiwisun @goblincat @Odile @Khayria @creosote @sessmachine @Sanctify @kaniari @Togame
I'd love to take you up on your services again for USD <3
I will PM you my idea and we can see if it strikes your fancy
I'd love to take you up on your services again for USD <3
I will PM you my idea and we can see if it strikes your fancy
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
it is I the frenchiest fry, done with two more custom accents so taking (tentatively) two more (though I might end up dropping it to one depending on how I'm feeling later on)

open for both gem and USD but if there's gonna be a gem slot I will likely keep it to only one ;0 need that cash money for upcoming Birthday Expenses:tm:

@hex @Pesticide @overture @Solcie @Lallie @ArcticEira @dreamn @Ringleader @Thysiria @Anor @kveikur @Etherium @Museum @Tofubear @mayka @amorah @furo @mercurialwings @sensiblesoap @butcherbaby @liturgies @BabeRuthless @ZestyHolly @Fujo @Grunty @NaCl @Gaze @kiwisun @goblincat @Odile @Khayria @creosote @sessmachine @Eviscerate @kaniari @Togame @Starbuck @Apocracy
it is I the frenchiest fry, done with two more custom accents so taking (tentatively) two more (though I might end up dropping it to one depending on how I'm feeling later on)

open for both gem and USD but if there's gonna be a gem slot I will likely keep it to only one ;0 need that cash money for upcoming Birthday Expenses:tm:

@hex @Pesticide @overture @Solcie @Lallie @ArcticEira @dreamn @Ringleader @Thysiria @Anor @kveikur @Etherium @Museum @Tofubear @mayka @amorah @furo @mercurialwings @sensiblesoap @butcherbaby @liturgies @BabeRuthless @ZestyHolly @Fujo @Grunty @NaCl @Gaze @kiwisun @goblincat @Odile @Khayria @creosote @sessmachine @Eviscerate @kaniari @Togame @Starbuck @Apocracy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44