Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Reward for Exalted Dragon
I exalted a level 8 mirror male today and though it gave me the appropriate windows for confirmation, I never received my bonuses (or don't believe that I did anyway).

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=70235&did=3866442

I'm not sure if that would help identify the issue or not, but that's the url.
I exalted a level 8 mirror male today and though it gave me the appropriate windows for confirmation, I never received my bonuses (or don't believe that I did anyway).

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=70235&did=3866442

I'm not sure if that would help identify the issue or not, but that's the url.
Was it your progen? Cause you don't get anything for exalting your progens.
Was it your progen? Cause you don't get anything for exalting your progens.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
What happened in its place when you hit the exalt button? And as ACWN said, you get nothing for progens.
What happened in its place when you hit the exalt button? And as ACWN said, you get nothing for progens.
Oh, I guess so. I'm new(ish) and wasn't aware that it would let me exalt something I couldn't earn points for. Disregard then! Only problem is my bruised ego now, haha.
Oh, I guess so. I'm new(ish) and wasn't aware that it would let me exalt something I couldn't earn points for. Disregard then! Only problem is my bruised ego now, haha.
If you're concerned about exalting a special dragon, you could always hatch an unhatched egg (one you find scavenging) and hatch that to have a makeshift progen. The colours are random and it's the first of its lineage, like a player's random progen they receive at the beginning of the game :3
If you're concerned about exalting a special dragon, you could always hatch an unhatched egg (one you find scavenging) and hatch that to have a makeshift progen. The colours are random and it's the first of its lineage, like a player's random progen they receive at the beginning of the game :3
No, I just didn't care for the first-gen male I got randomly. For some reason I was under the assumption that only the first one (the one you create) would be affected by exalting stipulations. So once I had another dragon up to his level in the Coli, I did it without realizing it wouldn't earn me the reward. Lesson learned! Not that I'm likely to be in this situation again.

Thank you for the quick responses everyone. :)
No, I just didn't care for the first-gen male I got randomly. For some reason I was under the assumption that only the first one (the one you create) would be affected by exalting stipulations. So once I had another dragon up to his level in the Coli, I did it without realizing it wouldn't earn me the reward. Lesson learned! Not that I'm likely to be in this situation again.

Thank you for the quick responses everyone. :)