Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED { Ahk } New user welcome pack!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
Oh, yes I'm ready. Thank you so much!!!
Oh, yes I'm ready. Thank you so much!!!
dNCLmdm.png
i'm ready, thank you so much!
i'm ready, thank you so much!
ePOliyb.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
@RGXiumin I am, thank you so much!!
@RGXiumin I am, thank you so much!!
Hi @RGXiumin I'm a new player! I've managed to pick up quite a few dragons in the giveaway/raffle tab in the last few days but I really love this beauty [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/45730/4572902_350.png[/img] She's an old dragon I got from a rescue and she reminds me of a distinguished old lady. I like how you can see a little bit of color in her grey so it really looks like she got old and lost her once brilliant colors.
Hi @RGXiumin

I'm a new player! I've managed to pick up quite a few dragons in the giveaway/raffle tab in the last few days but I really love this beauty
4572902_350.png
She's an old dragon I got from a rescue and she reminds me of a distinguished old lady. I like how you can see a little bit of color in her grey so it really looks like she got old and lost her once brilliant colors.
She/her FR+3 :)
Wishlist
ID Collection
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Hi! I only just joined this game yesterday and im really enjoying it, my favourite dragons are coatls and imperials, i love their designs. If you send me a pack, is this newbie dragon still available?
https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651942/65194173_350.png?mtime=ZX7y9gq-iRw
I dont have these colours yet. Also all your dragons are so beautiful! Thank you and have a nice day
Hi! I only just joined this game yesterday and im really enjoying it, my favourite dragons are coatls and imperials, i love their designs. If you send me a pack, is this newbie dragon still available?
https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651942/65194173_350.png?mtime=ZX7y9gq-iRw
I dont have these colours yet. Also all your dragons are so beautiful! Thank you and have a nice day
F2llAUA.png
@cuchu1ainn

Welcome! I'll send your dragon now and the rest of the pack later.
@cuchu1ainn

Welcome! I'll send your dragon now and the rest of the pack later.
@PaintedSkye
@Doopth
@Dustbunn1E
@bookperson
@mrvinny
@ivyness

Are you ready to receive your packages?
@PaintedSkye
@Doopth
@Dustbunn1E
@bookperson
@mrvinny
@ivyness

Are you ready to receive your packages?
@RGXiumin For sure!
@RGXiumin For sure!
W292vpc.gif
@RGXiumin absolutely! I can't wait!
@RGXiumin absolutely! I can't wait!
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
I'd like a care package if you dont mind.

My favorite dragon I have received has to be glitterspine! I think she looks really cool

I dont need a dragon really, My liar is kinda full already from friends sending me dragons-
I'd like a care package if you dont mind.

My favorite dragon I have received has to be glitterspine! I think she looks really cool

I dont need a dragon really, My liar is kinda full already from friends sending me dragons-
v2PJF9u.pngAswnqzl.png6YousWl.png
OETsgJU.pngTNxnLAD.pngoK2VVlE.png
LRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
9e5d78ab-7e9d-11eb-b2fc-8f2100ed1651.gif lPi6f.giflYa5r.gifWAd66.gifzr0F2.gif
click me! :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16