Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2020 - Finished!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
This was awesome! I'm definitely coming back next year!
Thank you all for doing this! And thank you to the elves, and to my santa for their gifts to me!
This was awesome! I'm definitely coming back next year!
Thank you all for doing this! And thank you to the elves, and to my santa for their gifts to me!
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
Thank you so much for hosting! And a big thank you to all the elves. I sincerely appreciate all the time and effort put into making this such a fun event. I look forward to it every year :)
Thank you so much for hosting! And a big thank you to all the elves. I sincerely appreciate all the time and effort put into making this such a fun event. I look forward to it every year :)
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
thank you so much to all the elves and everyone who organised this! i had a lovely time, and i hope everyone who participated had as much fun as i did! happy new year and i'll see you all for secret santa 2021!
thank you so much to all the elves and everyone who organised this! i had a lovely time, and i hope everyone who participated had as much fun as i did! happy new year and i'll see you all for secret santa 2021!
trb5b23.gifY1Cwbmu.gifyTewRhj.gify1OCrFB.gif02o21Kw.gif
Thank you to everyone who ran this and made it a successful event once again, also thank you to my santa for the gifts. :D
Thank you to everyone who ran this and made it a successful event once again, also thank you to my santa for the gifts. :D
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Thank you for everything that went into this! This was such a fun event and I can't wait for next year <3
Thank you for everything that went into this! This was such a fun event and I can't wait for next year <3
nature_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9i.gif FMoJ9vk.png
tRvB8Xn.png
pyAp3dI.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png

7lefRJn.png
8GdX3ah.png
Thanks to everyone for this fun event! This was a blast, and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. Here's to the FR community!
Thanks to everyone for this fun event! This was a blast, and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. Here's to the FR community!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif7f5c4b70-0c24-11eb-b464-71de8c437204.gif4def3fe8-0c29-11eb-b467-351ee8b33b33.gifcdabea73-0c29-11eb-9dd7-351ee8b33b33.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Ahhh I can't believe I've just discovered SS this year! So signing up for the next one.
Ahhh I can't believe I've just discovered SS this year! So signing up for the next one.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Thank you (and everyone else who helped coordinate) so much for running this event! This is always one of my favorite parts of the community and I love reading all of the posts once gifts go out. And my Santa really went all in in making this year special for me, so I hope they know they're loved.

Has the rematch event already been handled? It's always a good thing if the extra Santas aren't needed; I was just curious.
Thank you (and everyone else who helped coordinate) so much for running this event! This is always one of my favorite parts of the community and I love reading all of the posts once gifts go out. And my Santa really went all in in making this year special for me, so I hope they know they're loved.

Has the rematch event already been handled? It's always a good thing if the extra Santas aren't needed; I was just curious.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
It was so great!
It was so great!
Z1RkWWM.png
@kitaya
Hello! Sorry to bother, but im on mobile, so could you possible add me to next years ss for me? Thanks!

Edit: thanks again!
Also i just realized i had spelled your user wrong, sorry
@kitaya
Hello! Sorry to bother, but im on mobile, so could you possible add me to next years ss for me? Thanks!

Edit: thanks again!
Also i just realized i had spelled your user wrong, sorry
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94