Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9994 9995 9996 9997 9998 ... 16152 16153
[size=1]Feeling genuinely kind of annoyed at the fact I can't, like, have good discussions about video games I enjoy? At least in the past year or so it feels like I've stagnated so much on how in [i]depth[/i] I used to talk about characters I like & enjoy on a deeper level than just "uwu my soft baby boy". Like I guess my critical thinking has really shrank over the years because it feels like I spend most of my time criticizing a lot of media and what not. I think its just a side effect of how my thoughts/ideas seem [i]so[/i] different from the norm of a lot of character interpretations. And this isn't me flexing, its actually more frustrating if anything. "Ignorance is bliss" mentality and all that I suppose. Still, a good portion of ideas I have always just stick around as "scenes" in my brain or ideas I just muse to myself without ever really talking about them, and it isn't particularly like I [i]want[/i] to talk about it either? My writing has stagnated a bit anyway and I haven't written a fic in awhile or anything so that probably isn't helping when it comes to critical analysis. Moving back to my original point without the train of late night thought derailing, its weird even when I try to start coming back to stuff it feels so... shallow? And it really shouldn't [i]matter[/i] i mean, there's no wrong reason for liking a character in some ways, but others it really sucks when you feel so intensely about like a plot or a character or an idea but all you have left is the [i]feeling[/i] but no words to really put how much it means to you or how good of a thing it is. Even typing this ramble of a ramble is hard to properly put into words, but in reality I'm just the usual mediocre writer LOL. Being alive is weird man especially when you're a nerd stuck in your own niche area that is even smaller than the already nerdy niche area.[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PdzYrsC.png[/img][/center] anyway the dragalia christmas event i didnt get around to reading until now was really cute and adorable, i'm glad their defensive event stories are getting a little better. [s]i need to be asleep[/s]
Feeling genuinely kind of annoyed at the fact I can't, like, have good discussions about video games I enjoy? At least in the past year or so it feels like I've stagnated so much on how in depth I used to talk about characters I like & enjoy on a deeper level than just "uwu my soft baby boy". Like I guess my critical thinking has really shrank over the years because it feels like I spend most of my time criticizing a lot of media and what not. I think its just a side effect of how my thoughts/ideas seem so different from the norm of a lot of character interpretations. And this isn't me flexing, its actually more frustrating if anything. "Ignorance is bliss" mentality and all that I suppose. Still, a good portion of ideas I have always just stick around as "scenes" in my brain or ideas I just muse to myself without ever really talking about them, and it isn't particularly like I want to talk about it either? My writing has stagnated a bit anyway and I haven't written a fic in awhile or anything so that probably isn't helping when it comes to critical analysis. Moving back to my original point without the train of late night thought derailing, its weird even when I try to start coming back to stuff it feels so... shallow? And it really shouldn't matter i mean, there's no wrong reason for liking a character in some ways, but others it really sucks when you feel so intensely about like a plot or a character or an idea but all you have left is the feeling but no words to really put how much it means to you or how good of a thing it is. Even typing this ramble of a ramble is hard to properly put into words, but in reality I'm just the usual mediocre writer LOL. Being alive is weird man especially when you're a nerd stuck in your own niche area that is even smaller than the already nerdy niche area.
PdzYrsC.png
anyway the dragalia christmas event i didnt get around to reading until now was really cute and adorable, i'm glad their defensive event stories are getting a little better. i need to be asleep
please play stella glow for 3ds

i wanna baja blast my brains out
i am a mountain dude
U5OYFBd.gif
TA2bWfP.png
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2020-12-23 04:54:32" ] I should sell my chests from now on But what if egg But I want the reliable cash But egg No [/quote]
BirdBagel wrote on 2020-12-23 04:54:32:
I should sell my chests from now on
But what if egg
But I want the reliable cash
But egg
No
breeding project for nagito komaeda fandragon has started <3
breeding project for nagito komaeda fandragon has started <3
EaVXemA.png
i'm bobbi :)
she/they | adult
housesitting is fun, im going to steal these people's animals*

*for legal reasons this is a joke
housesitting is fun, im going to steal these people's animals*

*for legal reasons this is a joke
The excitement has consumed me
The excitement has consumed me
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
I rlly need to wash my hair but WOOO I might be getting it dyed today, I'm a bit nervous it won't look good though. Also I didn't buy any gifts for my family oops... I'll probably try craft something or just make some cards
I rlly need to wash my hair but WOOO I might be getting it dyed today, I'm a bit nervous it won't look good though. Also I didn't buy any gifts for my family oops... I'll probably try craft something or just make some cards
Hi! I'm Edith and my pronouns are ey/em and she/her.
I love horses, cats and dragons!
Untitled237_20210703204528.pngUntitled238_20210703202313.png
HHHH REDOING MY LAIR AGAINNNN
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
I feel like I need to have the perfect name for my new veilspun but idk what
I feel like I need to have the perfect name for my new veilspun but idk what
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
[quote name="Daybroken" date="2020-12-24 06:18:36" ] HHHH REDOING MY LAIR AGAINNNN [/quote] [u][b][i]mood[/i][/b][/u] ----- This song is also a mood
Daybroken wrote on 2020-12-24 06:18:36:
mood

This song is also a mood
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png