Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Flock to the Tropical South
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 66
Fire! Thank you for SUCH an amazing week. You were worthy opponents.

Light! Thank you for every Acolight who put in time in the million different ways that make a push happen. I had an awesome time, from the months of prep to the frantic training at the end.

Lightning! I'm sorry we interfered with your profit push.

Light! Thank you for every Acolight who put in time in the million different ways that make a push happen. I had an awesome time, from the months of prep to the frantic training at the end.

Did you bring a robot with you?
[quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2020-12-19 23:58:06" ] [quote name="Beatoriche" date="2020-12-19 23:55:45" ] ...now I think everyone involved's gonna pass out for for half a day or so AT LEAST I AM [/quote] im gonna sleep for the next 6 thousand years in literally anywhere but the mire lol [/quote] big same, i don't wanna see another spreadsheet in my life lol (or until the next push anyway)
Sorrowspark wrote on 2020-12-19 23:58:06:
Beatoriche wrote on 2020-12-19 23:55:45:
...now I think everyone involved's gonna pass out for for half a day or so

AT LEAST I AM

im gonna sleep for the next 6 thousand years in literally anywhere but the mire lol

big same, i don't wanna see another spreadsheet in my life lol (or until the next push anyway)
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
Thanks everyone for this amazing battle!! it was so much fun and so exhilarating at the end there!! <3
Thanks everyone for this amazing battle!! it was so much fun and so exhilarating at the end there!! <3
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
Good game Fire, thanks for this amazing week that got me into participating in a dominance battle!
Good game Fire, thanks for this amazing week that got me into participating in a dominance battle!
Thank you fire for my first Dom battle! You were great opponents!
Thank you fire for my first Dom battle! You were great opponents!
HX0RiC0.png
[quote name="PollyMatronic" date="2020-12-19 23:59:13" ] Fire! Thank you for SUCH an amazing week. You were worthy opponents. Light! Thank you for every Acolight who put in time in the million different ways that make a push happen. I had an awesome time, from the months of prep to the frantic training at the end. Lightning! I'm sorry we interfered with your profit push. [/quote] Did you, though?
PollyMatronic wrote on 2020-12-19 23:59:13:

Did you, though?
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
Fire, you're amazing! That was so intense. That flip towards the end made me SWEAT!

Please drink water, unwind, get some rest. I know I'm gonna collapse as soon as the adrenaline wears off xD Thank you for an incredible week!
Fire, you're amazing! That was so intense. That flip towards the end made me SWEAT!

Please drink water, unwind, get some rest. I know I'm gonna collapse as soon as the adrenaline wears off xD Thank you for an incredible week!
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
congratulations light, and well done both sides! my wallet thanks you. [emoji=new friend size=1]
congratulations light, and well done both sides! my wallet thanks you.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
that was AMAZING such a great thing to return to after my years long hiatus. rly reminded me part of why i love this game!!! thank you so much everyone for making it a blast!!!!
that was AMAZING such a great thing to return to after my years long hiatus. rly reminded me part of why i love this game!!! thank you so much everyone for making it a blast!!!!
Thank you for the thrilling fight Fire! My passion for Dom has been renewed, was my first time participating in community efforts for dom and I'm already hyped for the next one haha! Take care now, have a rest before NOTN starts! [emoji=light rune size=1]
Thank you for the thrilling fight Fire! My passion for Dom has been renewed, was my first time participating in community efforts for dom and I'm already hyped for the next one haha!

Take care now, have a rest before NOTN starts!
ef45fe38258e11fa1b5e3bbc6d78d1f5d5c67737.png GeFqd6P.png GeFqd6P.png
  • cera
  • she/they/it
  • fr time +10
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 66