Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons. Free Lore. [+Raffles]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 205 206
@Xayxayx
I personally think the lore is amazing!

If I won the raffle he would become a very important part of my clan. He would be a breeding partner for my veil girl here and a very big asset to the royal family I have.
(I have yet to wright lore for the girl but I have something in mined)

He would have a familiar and I think he would fit in grate at my clan I would most likely have him be a botanist and sort of a peace bringer throughout my clan

I think his personality would decadently change as he adjusted to his new life but from the lore I read I would think of him as Very curious and very shy mostly staying indoors to read and wright but he is more open with his closest friends and a mommas boy. I think Katana would probably have told him not to go in the forest and he would have listened. I also think his caretaker(Katana) would keep him pretty close so he wouldn't wander off into the woods and be endangered of finding his past.

I also have some dragons in my clan I don't think he would get along with(aka Alex because she basically is the forest and would tease him that he wouldn't go in) and I have a fine Idea of who his best friend would be(I'm trying to decide between two dragons right now but I'll tell you when I pick)
@Xayxayx
I personally think the lore is amazing!

If I won the raffle he would become a very important part of my clan. He would be a breeding partner for my veil girl here and a very big asset to the royal family I have.
(I have yet to wright lore for the girl but I have something in mined)

He would have a familiar and I think he would fit in grate at my clan I would most likely have him be a botanist and sort of a peace bringer throughout my clan

I think his personality would decadently change as he adjusted to his new life but from the lore I read I would think of him as Very curious and very shy mostly staying indoors to read and wright but he is more open with his closest friends and a mommas boy. I think Katana would probably have told him not to go in the forest and he would have listened. I also think his caretaker(Katana) would keep him pretty close so he wouldn't wander off into the woods and be endangered of finding his past.

I also have some dragons in my clan I don't think he would get along with(aka Alex because she basically is the forest and would tease him that he wouldn't go in) and I have a fine Idea of who his best friend would be(I'm trying to decide between two dragons right now but I'll tell you when I pick)
76546600p.pngHxP6kXi.png5vBmPXW.png9vcebAv.png98aej12.pngxe4FQbY.pngRFvdPMt.pngynsC8gT.png5cGqrId.png5A0cdTf.pngmPQFox6.pngaQp8eZz.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Sckt29g.png
@Xayxayx
I'm definitely not going to pass up the chance for a veilspun, so, here's my entry!

- Tell me what you thought of the lore: was it too sad? Is Silva cruel? Do you think she did the right thing? What do you think of Katana's role in the situation?

For Silva's actions, she definitely cared for her son, and wanted to keep him with her, but she felt she had no other choice than to separate herself from him to keep both of them safe, and she made sure he would be safe and cared for with Katana. Katana has a more passive role I feel, but still took action in agreeing to keep quiet about Silva and care for her son.

- If you win the raffle, how do you think this Veil male will fit into your clan? (Ex: Are there any dragons he would/wouldn't get along with? Would he perform any particular role in the clan?)
Well, my clan is currently split into 5 sections, which also have their own subsections, so he probably wouldn't be involved with everyone, haha. For some context, I have a group of minor deities who watch over various aspects of the natural world, ussually more specific and individualized than the site deities general elements. I'm also developing another group, which are more embodiments than caretakers. Anyways, back to the veil boy, when I first saw him I thought he looked like this guy, Weaver, a current project of mine, although now that I compare them they don't look too alike.

Anyways again, Weaver is sort of a neutral party made up of elements like control, manipulation, memories, and, well, weaving. (If you've ever listened to the magnus archives, the web was a big source of inspiration for him) So, for your veil boy, he'd probably be related in some way, perhaps as an acolyte or maybe just aware of his existence, since Weaver tends to stay in the background of things. Weaver also has to do with memories, like I mentioned, so perhaps the veil boy's messed with memories would have some connection or something, I'm not sure.

- Based on his backstory and/or appearance, what kind of personality do you think he will have?

Well, if I interpreted Silva's lore correctly, only Katana and her mate would be aware of him, right? So he'd probably grow up pretty isolated/unaware. So he'd be very...not self-centered, but he would be one of the only people he knew. And maybe a bit withdrawn? I'm not to sure.

I didn't mean to write quite so much, but thanks again for this chance!
@Xayxayx
I'm definitely not going to pass up the chance for a veilspun, so, here's my entry!

- Tell me what you thought of the lore: was it too sad? Is Silva cruel? Do you think she did the right thing? What do you think of Katana's role in the situation?

For Silva's actions, she definitely cared for her son, and wanted to keep him with her, but she felt she had no other choice than to separate herself from him to keep both of them safe, and she made sure he would be safe and cared for with Katana. Katana has a more passive role I feel, but still took action in agreeing to keep quiet about Silva and care for her son.

- If you win the raffle, how do you think this Veil male will fit into your clan? (Ex: Are there any dragons he would/wouldn't get along with? Would he perform any particular role in the clan?)
Well, my clan is currently split into 5 sections, which also have their own subsections, so he probably wouldn't be involved with everyone, haha. For some context, I have a group of minor deities who watch over various aspects of the natural world, ussually more specific and individualized than the site deities general elements. I'm also developing another group, which are more embodiments than caretakers. Anyways, back to the veil boy, when I first saw him I thought he looked like this guy, Weaver, a current project of mine, although now that I compare them they don't look too alike.

Anyways again, Weaver is sort of a neutral party made up of elements like control, manipulation, memories, and, well, weaving. (If you've ever listened to the magnus archives, the web was a big source of inspiration for him) So, for your veil boy, he'd probably be related in some way, perhaps as an acolyte or maybe just aware of his existence, since Weaver tends to stay in the background of things. Weaver also has to do with memories, like I mentioned, so perhaps the veil boy's messed with memories would have some connection or something, I'm not sure.

- Based on his backstory and/or appearance, what kind of personality do you think he will have?

Well, if I interpreted Silva's lore correctly, only Katana and her mate would be aware of him, right? So he'd probably grow up pretty isolated/unaware. So he'd be very...not self-centered, but he would be one of the only people he knew. And maybe a bit withdrawn? I'm not to sure.

I didn't mean to write quite so much, but thanks again for this chance!
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@Lightsun68 You've been entered into the raffle! Your veil girl is so pretty, they'd make perfect mates (:

@LionHeart27 You've been entered into the raffle! Your ideas for him sound great, especially how he would fit into your unique clan structure. My intent in the lore was that no one besides Katana and Drogon would know of Silva, but since the hatchling was going to live with Katana, he would grow up/live with all the other Banescales. So he wouldn't know about Silva, but could interact with all other dragons. Reading my lore back, I can see how I didn't make that very clear, but yeah, hopefully that explanation made sense :P
@Lightsun68 You've been entered into the raffle! Your veil girl is so pretty, they'd make perfect mates (:

@LionHeart27 You've been entered into the raffle! Your ideas for him sound great, especially how he would fit into your unique clan structure. My intent in the lore was that no one besides Katana and Drogon would know of Silva, but since the hatchling was going to live with Katana, he would grow up/live with all the other Banescales. So he wouldn't know about Silva, but could interact with all other dragons. Reading my lore back, I can see how I didn't make that very clear, but yeah, hopefully that explanation made sense :P
wjPnp7u.png
Baby...

I'm going to enter by answering all of the prompts.

The lore is beautifully dark, but I don't feel Silva was being cruel. She is trying to protect her child and her people, as well as herself. Sometimes, the best thing to do, is give up your responsibility of another if you cannot care for them or they endanger you or others. It's heart-wrenching, but these things happen. Clearly Katana was chosen because she is a great leader and does what she can for those in need. I do feel a bit for her due to the secrecy pact, but she showed that caring for others was worth sacrifice and made it so if necessary, she could break it.

My clan is full of dragons wishing to help others, but I do have some darker individuals which... may not fit well with the poor bright darling. I imagine him as having a personality as bright as his coloration. Rather than hiding within the trees as his mother, he seems to be a flower which blossoms to let others see his true colors. He would get along swimmingly with my boy Allard who happens to be a flower in dragon form himself. There's a beautiful garden in my clan for Allard, some other dragons that call it home, and a sanctuary for all others.

I would probably name him Atanus, which is a variant of an Ancient Greek name supposedly meaning "immortal", but the name it's a variant of more literally means "anti-death" (a mix of a negative prefix plus death) so I feel it's quite fitting for his backstory. I also found a site that sort of connects personality traits to names and it describes Atanus as "unpredictable, adorable, confident" which I think would fit wonderfully.

@Xayxayx
Baby...

I'm going to enter by answering all of the prompts.

The lore is beautifully dark, but I don't feel Silva was being cruel. She is trying to protect her child and her people, as well as herself. Sometimes, the best thing to do, is give up your responsibility of another if you cannot care for them or they endanger you or others. It's heart-wrenching, but these things happen. Clearly Katana was chosen because she is a great leader and does what she can for those in need. I do feel a bit for her due to the secrecy pact, but she showed that caring for others was worth sacrifice and made it so if necessary, she could break it.

My clan is full of dragons wishing to help others, but I do have some darker individuals which... may not fit well with the poor bright darling. I imagine him as having a personality as bright as his coloration. Rather than hiding within the trees as his mother, he seems to be a flower which blossoms to let others see his true colors. He would get along swimmingly with my boy Allard who happens to be a flower in dragon form himself. There's a beautiful garden in my clan for Allard, some other dragons that call it home, and a sanctuary for all others.

I would probably name him Atanus, which is a variant of an Ancient Greek name supposedly meaning "immortal", but the name it's a variant of more literally means "anti-death" (a mix of a negative prefix plus death) so I feel it's quite fitting for his backstory. I also found a site that sort of connects personality traits to names and it describes Atanus as "unpredictable, adorable, confident" which I think would fit wonderfully.

@Xayxayx
@chorderaos You've been entered into the raffle! I love your idea of having him live in the garden with your other flowery dragons-- that would be the perfect sanctuary for him given his past (: The name you came up with is so perfect too! It definitely suits him and fits so well with the personality traits!
@chorderaos You've been entered into the raffle! I love your idea of having him live in the garden with your other flowery dragons-- that would be the perfect sanctuary for him given his past (: The name you came up with is so perfect too! It definitely suits him and fits so well with the personality traits!
wjPnp7u.png
[emoji=raven size=1]
wjPnp7u.png
@ToastyThief @Tynethyne @Stolen @dirtyclaws @VanceRuth @HopeRaising @TheAwesoMew @Twalio @DireKai @WetDragon @Beanieboop @Cats56 @EmeraldDragon13 @LionHeart27 @PotatoRabbit @Phay @GayScreeching @SnowFrost620 @GalacticWonder @Marcii08 @MagicMayhem816 @wormyy @Lightsun68 @Dragongirl00100 @Prinx @Redtiger7736 @inkfrog @Cherryfleck @MorgueBuddy @GrinningWolf24 @FoxInTheWood @late711 @Orgetzu @Asimiii @Lynz @HazardousH @Finnkawarrior [emoji=wing size=1]New dragons have been added [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2890175#post_44099748]HERE[/url]! Big thanks to the donors for bringing variety and more lore dragons to the thread (:
@ToastyThief @Tynethyne @Stolen @dirtyclaws @VanceRuth @HopeRaising @TheAwesoMew @Twalio @DireKai @WetDragon @Beanieboop @Cats56 @EmeraldDragon13 @LionHeart27 @PotatoRabbit @Phay @GayScreeching @SnowFrost620 @GalacticWonder @Marcii08 @MagicMayhem816 @wormyy @Lightsun68 @Dragongirl00100 @Prinx @Redtiger7736 @inkfrog @Cherryfleck @MorgueBuddy @GrinningWolf24 @FoxInTheWood @late711 @Orgetzu @Asimiii @Lynz @HazardousH @Finnkawarrior

New dragons have been added HERE! Big thanks to the donors for bringing variety and more lore dragons to the thread (:
wjPnp7u.png
Can I have

https://www1.flightrising.com/JodieMills/65626169

https://www1.flightrising.com/DeanWinchester/65135835

and please do a little lore on both? thank you
Can I have

https://www1.flightrising.com/JodieMills/65626169

https://www1.flightrising.com/DeanWinchester/65135835

and please do a little lore on both? thank you
@Supernatural666 The links you posted do not correspond to any dragons in the thread. You can list the 3 digit numbers beside the dragon you want (in the "Available Dragons" section), or include their BBC code. Keep in mind that if the dragon you want is Unnamed, you must provide a name before I write lore/send them (:
@Supernatural666 The links you posted do not correspond to any dragons in the thread. You can list the 3 digit numbers beside the dragon you want (in the "Available Dragons" section), or include their BBC code. Keep in mind that if the dragon you want is Unnamed, you must provide a name before I write lore/send them (:
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx ok here's their 3 digit codes

323 and name her JodieMills
300 and name him DeanWinchester
@Xayxayx ok here's their 3 digit codes

323 and name her JodieMills
300 and name him DeanWinchester
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 205 206