Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9892 9893 9894 9895 9896 ... 16042 16043
I don’t know if the new discord server I made is going to do well. I really like the Dream SMP but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to find more fans. Honestly, I hope it doesn’t die. It’s a community run server so even though I’m the owner, that doesn’t mean I’m the head boss- everyone there is just as important as I am.
https://discord.gg/4AUB3RVR7C
I don’t know if the new discord server I made is going to do well. I really like the Dream SMP but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to find more fans. Honestly, I hope it doesn’t die. It’s a community run server so even though I’m the owner, that doesn’t mean I’m the head boss- everyone there is just as important as I am.
https://discord.gg/4AUB3RVR7C
Lichtdrache.gif
"How would your friends describe you" I am successfully barred
"How would your friends describe you" I am successfully barred
JNgbpVq.gif
am i really about to go for a partially gen 1 lair? most likely.
help
am i really about to go for a partially gen 1 lair? most likely.
help
kersplode
whimsicott.gif
Cue internal screaming.

Then Pearl texts to say she can sense a good bit of it.
Cue internal screaming.

Then Pearl texts to say she can sense a good bit of it.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
How am I just now finding out that my favorite Don Bluth movie has a musical?? Great, time to listen to nothing but this for the next month! :D
How am I just now finding out that my favorite Don Bluth movie has a musical?? Great, time to listen to nothing but this for the next month! :D
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
sigh

nobody wanna do a lyric prank
I shall ask the person I wanted to do a lyrics prank on
sigh

nobody wanna do a lyric prank
I shall ask the person I wanted to do a lyrics prank on
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
everything is going wrong AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa but at least I get to see my boyfriend this weekend so that's a plus lol
everything is going wrong AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa but at least I get to see my boyfriend this weekend so that's a plus lol
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
*incoherent mumbling*
andsds, i did,,, i wrotte a ,, a love story,, and theyre in lub,, and ,,, and ,,, i lob how it turnwed out,, and,, ijdwbhbovbyuwss????
*incoherent mumbling*
andsds, i did,,, i wrotte a ,, a love story,, and theyre in lub,, and ,,, and ,,, i lob how it turnwed out,, and,, ijdwbhbovbyuwss????
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
[quote name="PeachTeaLatte" date="2020-12-13 18:07:22" ] *incoherent mumbling* andsds, i did,,, i wrotte a ,, a love story,, and theyre in lub,, and ,,, and ,,, i lob how it turnwed out,, and,, ijdwbhbovbyuwss???? [/quote] Me, staring at the cardinal couple in my backyard, thinking about all the sweet things they do together
PeachTeaLatte wrote on 2020-12-13 18:07:22:
*incoherent mumbling*
Me, staring at the cardinal couple in my backyard, thinking about all the sweet things they do together
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
[quote name="MintToast" date="2020-12-13 18:13:39" ] [quote name="PeachTeaLatte" date="2020-12-13 18:07:22" ] *incoherent mumbling* andsds, i did,,, i wrotte a ,, a love story,, and theyre in lub,, and ,,, and ,,, i lob how it turnwed out,, and,, ijdwbhbovbyuwss???? [/quote] Me, staring at the cardinal couple in my backyard, thinking about all the sweet things they do together [/quote] This is a whole mood cuz like love stories are pog
MintToast wrote on 2020-12-13 18:13:39:
PeachTeaLatte wrote on 2020-12-13 18:07:22:
*incoherent mumbling*
Me, staring at the cardinal couple in my backyard, thinking about all the sweet things they do together
This is a whole mood cuz like love stories are pog
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 9892 9893 9894 9895 9896 ... 16042 16043