Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | now officially scared of veils
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="StarLemons" date="2020-12-13 06:39:46" ] I don't like veils either, they are the least appealing dragons. In my opinion the ugliest. I just find them extremely unappealing, I don't think I will ever like them, they remind me of those japanese yo-kai woman. But like, not scary. [/quote] YEAH ^^^^ and the art is soooo poor quality and out-of-scale theyre really horrible
StarLemons wrote on 2020-12-13 06:39:46:
I don't like veils either, they are the least appealing dragons. In my opinion the ugliest. I just find them extremely unappealing, I don't think I will ever like them, they remind me of those japanese yo-kai woman. But like, not scary.

YEAH ^^^^ and the art is soooo poor quality and out-of-scale theyre really horrible

tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png
Aaaaand I was reminded of a scene in a book where a bunch of bugs (I think) were able to eat a giant bat in seconds.

-shudders-
Aaaaand I was reminded of a scene in a book where a bunch of bugs (I think) were able to eat a giant bat in seconds.

-shudders-
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Would large dragons be scared of veils like how we're typically scared of bees?
1df708590d7c69cf91111d5943200974e01eb354.pngd9e9fde9826f0c626ef3d98268183c8446a49a88.png
Now I want a coli team of them
Now I want a coli team of them
[quote name="BonniesBand" date="2020-12-13 10:16:17" ] Would large dragons be scared of veils like how we're typically scared of bees? [/quote] ok but this is actually really funny though
BonniesBand wrote on 2020-12-13 10:16:17:
ok but this is actually really funny though
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
[quote name="Stellori" date="2020-12-13 08:56:43" ] Aaaaand I was reminded of a scene in a book where a bunch of bugs (I think) were able to eat a giant bat in seconds. -shudders- [/quote] Hey wait a second @stellori Gregor the overlander?
Stellori wrote on 2020-12-13 08:56:43:

-shudders-
Hey wait a second
@stellori
Gregor the overlander?
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
These bad boys except with hair [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/subnautica/images/b/b3/Mesmer_Fauna.png[/img]
These bad boys except with hair

Mesmer_Fauna.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Now I'm just scared of that first gif.

I have to admit I'm not the most fond of the adult poses.
Now I'm just scared of that first gif.

I have to admit I'm not the most fond of the adult poses.
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
I love this cause it reminded me how I accidentally matched my Veil lore to cannon lore before I read their descriptions lmao. My veils(a mere five tiny tiny dragons, trying their best) swarm any dragon who comes into their territory and slowly drains the dragon from their memory, riches, life, etc before eating them off.
I love this cause it reminded me how I accidentally matched my Veil lore to cannon lore before I read their descriptions lmao. My veils(a mere five tiny tiny dragons, trying their best) swarm any dragon who comes into their territory and slowly drains the dragon from their memory, riches, life, etc before eating them off.
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
[quote name="RosyWave" date="2020-12-13 10:49:56" ] [quote name="BonniesBand" date="2020-12-13 10:16:17" ] Would large dragons be scared of veils like how we're typically scared of bees? [/quote] ok but this is actually really funny though [/quote] Imagine if large dragons also referred to Veilspun as bees as well. Like, an imperial disturbs a colony of them and then just screams "NOT THE BEES"
RosyWave wrote on 2020-12-13 10:49:56:
BonniesBand wrote on 2020-12-13 10:16:17:
ok but this is actually really funny though
Imagine if large dragons also referred to Veilspun as bees as well. Like, an imperial disturbs a colony of them and then just screams "NOT THE BEES"
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7