Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wow...
I just found my first toxic user....
Wdym? Like, someone's been giving you trouble or something?

I'd just block or report them
Wdym? Like, someone's been giving you trouble or something?

I'd just block or report them
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Block and move along my friend. There are even more toxic people online that you'll meet in real life because of anonymity.
Block and move along my friend. There are even more toxic people online that you'll meet in real life because of anonymity.
sorry to hear that! the good outweigh the bad by a lot, so hopefully your experience will improve quickly.
sorry to hear that! the good outweigh the bad by a lot, so hopefully your experience will improve quickly.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Aw man :(
It’s inevitable, but it’s always a good idea to remember you’ve met far more nice and generous people. Just block them and a go smile at cuties in Dragon Share :)
Aw man :(
It’s inevitable, but it’s always a good idea to remember you’ve met far more nice and generous people. Just block them and a go smile at cuties in Dragon Share :)
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
How do we apply genes to users? Asking for a friend.
How do we apply genes to users? Asking for a friend.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESHmupCWkAAFfb2.jpg[/img]
ESHmupCWkAAFfb2.jpg
[quote name="Cakeless" date="2020-12-09 12:26:56" ] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESHmupCWkAAFfb2.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Cakeless wrote on 2020-12-09 12:26:56:
ESHmupCWkAAFfb2.jpg
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="Pyramids" date="2020-12-09 10:10:50" ] I just found my first toxic user.... [/quote] @Pyramids, you can add a player to your block list by visiting their profile and clicking on this icon at the bottom right of the right hand column, below the Friends section: [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/icons/icon-block.png[/img][/center] On a general note, we [b]strongly recommend[/b] that when a player want to avoid interacting with another player they should [b]use the block list feature[/b], not post about it in the forums.
Pyramids wrote on 2020-12-09 10:10:50:

@Pyramids, you can add a player to your block list by visiting their profile and clicking on this icon at the bottom right of the right hand column, below the Friends section:
icon-block.png

On a general note, we strongly recommend that when a player want to avoid interacting with another player they should use the block list feature, not post about it in the forums.