Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | crypt's leveling service; 200kt for 1-25
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@skeletoncatz Added! <3
@skeletoncatz Added! <3
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
Bump! Slots open! Currently training Archimedes to 25
Bump! Slots open! Currently training Archimedes to 25
@TheHoneyCat
As he has two ambush stones equipped, I'm reluctant to train him unless there's an extra fee added; this is because it drastically slows down my levelling time. For two ambush stones I was thinking about 40kt/g extra? (~20kt/g per stone)

Without the extra fee, and with the first customer discount, it'd be 50 gems all up to go from 21-25! (with the extra fee it'd come up to 90g, though I am willing to do mixed payment!)

Let me know if there's any issue! If there isn't any, you can send him via one-way crossroads trade and I'll send him back in a two-way crossroads trade after levelling!
@TheHoneyCat
As he has two ambush stones equipped, I'm reluctant to train him unless there's an extra fee added; this is because it drastically slows down my levelling time. For two ambush stones I was thinking about 40kt/g extra? (~20kt/g per stone)

Without the extra fee, and with the first customer discount, it'd be 50 gems all up to go from 21-25! (with the extra fee it'd come up to 90g, though I am willing to do mixed payment!)

Let me know if there's any issue! If there isn't any, you can send him via one-way crossroads trade and I'll send him back in a two-way crossroads trade after levelling!
[center]Username and ID: TheHoneyCat #545973 Dragon BBCode: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56769766][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/567698/56769766_350.png[/img][/url] Desired Level: 25 Payment Type: Gems Extra Notes: Replacing Nushen[/center]
Username and ID: TheHoneyCat #545973
Dragon BBCode: 56769766_350.png
Desired Level: 25
Payment Type: Gems
Extra Notes: Replacing Nushen
nGvTyg3.png
@TheHoneyCat I can certainly level her up instead (she's such a cutie, I left a like on her profile)! Since she's level 1, with the discount, it'll be 125 gems to take her to 25! If you'd like collateral let me know! Feel free to send her over whenever! <3
@TheHoneyCat I can certainly level her up instead (she's such a cutie, I left a like on her profile)! Since she's level 1, with the discount, it'll be 125 gems to take her to 25! If you'd like collateral let me know! Feel free to send her over whenever! <3
@TheHoneyCat Kelly's finished levelling and she's been sent via a two-way crossroads! Thanks for choosing my service <3
@TheHoneyCat Kelly's finished levelling and she's been sent via a two-way crossroads! Thanks for choosing my service <3
Bump!
Bump!
@crypts Username and ID: locusts 375627 Dragon BBCode: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42939243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/429393/42939243_350.png[/img][/url] Desired Level: level 25 please! (hes currently level 10!) Payment Type: treasure! Extra Notes: if multigaze eyes bother you, I might be able to send some apparel to cover him up while youre coli-ing!
@crypts
Username and ID: locusts 375627
Dragon BBCode:
42939243_350.png
Desired Level: level 25 please! (hes currently level 10!)
Payment Type: treasure!
Extra Notes: if multigaze eyes bother you, I might be able to send some apparel to cover him up while youre coli-ing!
@locusts Hi! I can absolutely level him up for you! He's a stunning spiral! I double checked his level and saw he was actually level 11, so it's going to be 165kt to 25!
I'm fine with multigaze eyes (luckily they don't squick me out ^^), and he should be finished levelling within 2-3 days! <3

Feel free to send him over whenever, and let me know if you'd like collateral while he's in my lair C:
@locusts Hi! I can absolutely level him up for you! He's a stunning spiral! I double checked his level and saw he was actually level 11, so it's going to be 165kt to 25!
I'm fine with multigaze eyes (luckily they don't squick me out ^^), and he should be finished levelling within 2-3 days! <3

Feel free to send him over whenever, and let me know if you'd like collateral while he's in my lair C:
@Slovakia Pinging myself for this,I might be interested in the future..Just gotta get the treasure! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Slovakia
Pinging myself for this,I might be interested in the future..Just gotta get the treasure!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7