Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | crypt's leveling service; 200kt for 1-25
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@crypts Nothing has changed! I can send blade to you as soon as you are ready [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Though I don't plan to have our arranged payment until Chinese New Year - as you know - Let me know if that is acceptable for you!
@crypts
Nothing has changed! I can send blade to you as soon as you are ready

Though I don't plan to have our arranged payment until Chinese New Year - as you know - Let me know if that is acceptable for you!
@HazardousH That's fine! Send him over whenever and I'll start levelling asap! <3
@HazardousH That's fine! Send him over whenever and I'll start levelling asap! <3
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
@crypts I have sent Blade over with details on when you can expect payment! I also have this one I want to level eventually (I understand if he needs to be put at the bottom of the wait list - just whenever!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62894213][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628943/62894213_350.png[/img][/url] He's a favorite ~ C: He's a level 1 so I'll give you double for training him. XD
@crypts

I have sent Blade over with details on when you can expect payment!
I also have this one I want to level eventually (I understand if he needs to be put at the bottom of the wait list - just whenever!)

62894213_350.png

He's a favorite ~ C:
He's a level 1 so I'll give you double for training him. XD
@HazardousH Seeing as you sell your veil hatchlings for 500g, I'd be happy to level that boy for you as well! He's super pretty :o
@HazardousH Seeing as you sell your veil hatchlings for 500g, I'd be happy to level that boy for you as well! He's super pretty :o
@crypts

Just waiting for you to see his bio and be in on the legend that is BUCKY >-> X''DDD

I'll send Bucky over when you're ready for him! Handle with care, he's basically royalty~
@crypts

Just waiting for you to see his bio and be in on the legend that is BUCKY >-> X''DDD

I'll send Bucky over when you're ready for him! Handle with care, he's basically royalty~
@HazardousH I have to admit, I flicked through it briefly and had a little giggle, especially with the graphics xD
He'll get the upmost care while in my lair, rest assured :D
Send him over whenever you'd like! C:
@HazardousH I have to admit, I flicked through it briefly and had a little giggle, especially with the graphics xD
He'll get the upmost care while in my lair, rest assured :D
Send him over whenever you'd like! C:
@crypts

I’d be awesome if you found a build for me!

Also thanks for adding me to the ping list, looking forward to it!

Thanks so much!!!
@crypts

I’d be awesome if you found a build for me!

Also thanks for adding me to the ping list, looking forward to it!

Thanks so much!!!
7mfPPIQ.png _________
@TheDEV1L | 530294

He/Him | Gryffindor | Virgo | FR+2
@WarriorsGate Alrighty! We'll talk more about the build when it comes to your turn! <3
@WarriorsGate Alrighty! We'll talk more about the build when it comes to your turn! <3
@crypts [b]Username and ID:[/b] Fr0stBites (#442742) [b]Dragon BBCode:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61987978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619880/61987978_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Desired Level:[/b] 1-25 [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Extra Notes:[/b] I know I'll be put on the waitlist, that's fine!
@crypts
Username and ID: Fr0stBites (#442742)
Dragon BBCode:
61987978_350.png
Desired Level: 1-25
Payment Type: Treasure
Extra Notes: I know I'll be put on the waitlist, that's fine!
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
@Fr0stBites Awesome! I've added you then! :>
@Fr0stBites Awesome! I've added you then! :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7