Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Little Shop of Dragon Art [Waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Foxe
Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I have finished your art, and I can post it as soon as you send payment through CR ^^ I'm really excited about this piece~ I think you'll like it!
@Foxe
Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I have finished your art, and I can post it as soon as you send payment through CR ^^ I'm really excited about this piece~ I think you'll like it!
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Foxe Order up! This girl was WOW a lot of work lol. I really appreciate the extra payment for her. All the apparel has made me reevaluate my pricing. BUT, I'm glad I finished her, and was able to throw in all her clothes! I hope you like her ^^ I have each piece of apparel layered separately, so if there is any piece you want removed, let me know! It's not an issue at all ^^ Also, please let me know if there are any obvious art errors. I can do my best to fix it! [url=https://i.imgur.com/OPlzxxp.png]Full image here![/url] Bio size [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XjcOKA7.png[/img][/center] What a beautiful undead aristocratic Wildclaw girl! Also, did you want to remain on the pinglist?
@Foxe
Order up!
This girl was WOW a lot of work lol. I really appreciate the extra payment for her. All the apparel has made me reevaluate my pricing. BUT, I'm glad I finished her, and was able to throw in all her clothes! I hope you like her ^^ I have each piece of apparel layered separately, so if there is any piece you want removed, let me know! It's not an issue at all ^^ Also, please let me know if there are any obvious art errors. I can do my best to fix it!

Full image here!

Bio size
XjcOKA7.png

What a beautiful undead aristocratic Wildclaw girl!

Also, did you want to remain on the pinglist?
@commoncomitatus
Just want to give a heads up! I've started sketching your girl, but I'm struggling with.... head shape, of all things! Lol. So it may take a few days for me to be happy enough with it to color~
@commoncomitatus
Just want to give a heads up! I've started sketching your girl, but I'm struggling with.... head shape, of all things! Lol. So it may take a few days for me to be happy enough with it to color~
@Nekomori Oh, no worries at all -- take as much time as you need! Apologies, though, for her difficult head! [emoji=snapper winking size=1]
@Nekomori Oh, no worries at all -- take as much time as you need! Apologies, though, for her difficult head!
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus Order up! So I know it's crazy, but... Snappers are definitely not my specialty lol. I finally found a head I can live with! And that accent was a trip to learn too. I hope you like it! Please let me know if there are any obvious issues ^^ [url=https://i.imgur.com/hE9DAWa.png]Full Size here![/url] Bio Size [img]https://i.imgur.com/GhnzhjD.png[/img]
@commoncomitatus
Order up!
So I know it's crazy, but... Snappers are definitely not my specialty lol. I finally found a head I can live with! And that accent was a trip to learn too. I hope you like it! Please let me know if there are any obvious issues ^^ Full Size here!

Bio Size
GhnzhjD.png
@Nekomori Aww, I'm sorry she gave you trouble! She turned out absolutely wonderfully, though -- the forward-facing pose works really well, and I'm in awe of all the detail you got into the helmet and the horns!

Thank you so much for another gorgeous piece... though I'm sorry my dragon goofballs keep giving you so much trouble! ;)
@Nekomori Aww, I'm sorry she gave you trouble! She turned out absolutely wonderfully, though -- the forward-facing pose works really well, and I'm in awe of all the detail you got into the helmet and the horns!

Thank you so much for another gorgeous piece... though I'm sorry my dragon goofballs keep giving you so much trouble! ;)
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus @Foxe
OPEN AGAIN! I don't know if you, @/foxe wanted to stay on the waitlist or not, but feel free to let me know if you want to be taken off!

@/commoncomitatus
Ah, I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining about your dragons! They are a joy to draw :D I'm just learning and running into lots of little bumps and blocks on my way. It's not an issue, it's just part of the process, and I'm happy to go through it :D That said, I'm super happy you like her! It took a lot of time staring at the accent to realize that some of the sparkles are meant to be cold breath~

@Sionainn
I don't know if you were just bumping, or wanted a ping ^^ But I'm open again! If you were just bumping, I appreciate you <3
@commoncomitatus @Foxe
OPEN AGAIN! I don't know if you, @/foxe wanted to stay on the waitlist or not, but feel free to let me know if you want to be taken off!

@/commoncomitatus
Ah, I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining about your dragons! They are a joy to draw :D I'm just learning and running into lots of little bumps and blocks on my way. It's not an issue, it's just part of the process, and I'm happy to go through it :D That said, I'm super happy you like her! It took a lot of time staring at the accent to realize that some of the sparkles are meant to be cold breath~

@Sionainn
I don't know if you were just bumping, or wanted a ping ^^ But I'm open again! If you were just bumping, I appreciate you <3
[center][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1] Bump~ But also, I wanna know when ya open!!! [/center]

Bump~

But also, I wanna know when ya open!!!
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
@Nekomori I really like your art style! [center][size=4][b]Please, draw my dragon![/b][/size][/center] [b]Dragon image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21019362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/210194/21019362_350.png[/img][/url] [/b] [b]Headshot or Fullbody: Full Body[/b] [b]Payment Type: Mixed[/b] [b]Special Requests: I'd love if he could be drawn with his witch's Hat and Staff[/b] [b]Questions: Could you put a little matching heart somewhere around the dragon's head? I'm commissioning this piece secretly for a dear friend :)[/b]
@Nekomori I really like your art style!
Please, draw my dragon!
Dragon image:
21019362_350.png

Headshot or Fullbody: Full Body

Payment Type: Mixed

Special Requests: I'd love if he could be drawn with his witch's Hat and Staff

Questions: Could you put a little matching heart somewhere around the dragon's head? I'm commissioning this piece secretly for a dear friend :)
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif
@ghibli22
Not a problem :D It may take me about ~ a week or so to finish it. If something happens that may delay it, I'll let you know! You just want the Hat and Staff?
@ghibli22
Not a problem :D It may take me about ~ a week or so to finish it. If something happens that may delay it, I'll let you know! You just want the Hat and Staff?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7