Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Little Shop of Dragon Art [Waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@commoncomitatus @Foxe
Welp, I'm bored out of my skull! So I'm opening up my slots again! It may take me a few days to complete any one thing, but I'll do my best! :D
@commoncomitatus @Foxe
Welp, I'm bored out of my skull! So I'm opening up my slots again! It may take me a few days to complete any one thing, but I'll do my best! :D
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
[center][size=4][b]Please, draw my dragon![/b][/size][/center] [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/63/6260_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Headshot or Fullbody:[/b] Fullbody [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems [b]Special Requests:[/b] I'm hoping you can do all her apparel + accent?
Please, draw my dragon!
Dragon image:
6260_350.png
Headshot or Fullbody:
Fullbody
Payment Type:
Gems
Special Requests:
I'm hoping you can do all her apparel + accent?
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe
I can absolutely attempt it! It'll probably take about ~a week or so since I'll need to draw and layer each piece individually. The accent shouldn't be an issue at all. But if I run into something I don't think I can draw, or if there are any delays in finishing it, I'll let you know!
@Foxe
I can absolutely attempt it! It'll probably take about ~a week or so since I'll need to draw and layer each piece individually. The accent shouldn't be an issue at all. But if I run into something I don't think I can draw, or if there are any delays in finishing it, I'll let you know!
@Nekomori
Sweeet, thanks! :D I'm so excited. I'll send 400g if that's ok?
@Nekomori
Sweeet, thanks! :D I'm so excited. I'll send 400g if that's ok?
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe
That would be wonderful :D Thank you! I'll start on her as soon as I can!
@Foxe
That would be wonderful :D Thank you! I'll start on her as soon as I can!
@Nekomori Oooh, yay!!! :D [center][size=4][b]Please, draw my dragon![/b][/size][/center] [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49165542][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/491656/49165542_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Headshot or Fullbody:[/b] Headshot! [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Special Requests:[/b] Would it be possible to do her armour and accent? No worries if you'd prefer to hold off on accepting more orders until the other is finished, since it seems to be a big project! :)
@Nekomori Oooh, yay!!! :D
Please, draw my dragon!
Dragon image:
49165542_350.png
Headshot or Fullbody: Headshot!
Payment Type: Treasure
Special Requests: Would it be possible to do her armour and accent?

No worries if you'd prefer to hold off on accepting more orders until the other is finished, since it seems to be a big project! :)
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus
What a cutie! The armor shouldn't be an issue! The accent might be tricky, but I do my best on it. I can take the order, but it'll probably be a little while before I can start on her. You can send a CR now, or I'll ping you when I'm done with the other order and you can send it then :)
@commoncomitatus
What a cutie! The armor shouldn't be an issue! The accent might be tricky, but I do my best on it. I can take the order, but it'll probably be a little while before I can start on her. You can send a CR now, or I'll ping you when I'm done with the other order and you can send it then :)
[center][emoji=peacock feather size=1][/center]
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
@Foxe
Just giving you a heads up about some possible delays! We're going through a cold snap, and I can't draw very long without my hand going numb, as well I think I'm starting to get sick. So, I can't work on it for as long each day as I normally would, which may push it back a little. I'm still working on it everyday though! Sorry for the inconvenience
@Foxe
Just giving you a heads up about some possible delays! We're going through a cold snap, and I can't draw very long without my hand going numb, as well I think I'm starting to get sick. So, I can't work on it for as long each day as I normally would, which may push it back a little. I'm still working on it everyday though! Sorry for the inconvenience
@Nekomori
That's totally ok!! <3 rest up, stay warm my friend!
@Nekomori
That's totally ok!! <3 rest up, stay warm my friend!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7