Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Little Shop of Dragon Art [Waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Nekomori | I'm sorry for the super late response I lost the ping during lvf he looks wonderful tsum! [emoji=imperial love size=1]
@Nekomori | I'm sorry for the super late response I lost the ping during lvf he looks wonderful tsum!
@Amehime
Oh no, I'm happy you finally got it, at least ^^ I was debating re-pinging you, but I didn't want to be annoying in case you had already seen it~ I'm happy you like it :D
@Amehime
Oh no, I'm happy you finally got it, at least ^^ I was debating re-pinging you, but I didn't want to be annoying in case you had already seen it~ I'm happy you like it :D
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Hii. Is your art shop still open?
Hii. Is your art shop still open?
pyAp3dI.png
7ntZZGM.png
Y86p3P3.png
tyEuRXe.png
@EmoAWD
I haven't re-opened my shop due to getting a a new job. I can't dedicate as much time to drawing as I was before, and I didn't want my customers to have to wait forever~

If you're okay with a longer wait time for me to finish your drawing, I'd be happy to take a look at your order and let you know pricing and my confidence level in it ^^
@EmoAWD
I haven't re-opened my shop due to getting a a new job. I can't dedicate as much time to drawing as I was before, and I didn't want my customers to have to wait forever~

If you're okay with a longer wait time for me to finish your drawing, I'd be happy to take a look at your order and let you know pricing and my confidence level in it ^^
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7