Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Straka's Free UMA Giveaways - closed rn
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54
I would like to enter the current raffle!
Why I want this skin: It's gorgeous and I need an excuse to buy a wildclaw
Anything else?:I think it would be cool if you had a venus themed skin. Also add me to the pinglist please.
Why I want this skin: It's gorgeous and I need an excuse to buy a wildclaw
Anything else?:I think it would be cool if you had a venus themed skin. Also add me to the pinglist please.
Wishlist
Why I want this skin:
Omg This skin is so pretty :0 I've actually seen this one as well and I would love to own a copy! I don't have a dragon yet but ofc I'll get one for it if I win it!
Anything else?: hi <3
Why I want this skin:
Omg This skin is so pretty :0 I've actually seen this one as well and I would love to own a copy! I don't have a dragon yet but ofc I'll get one for it if I win it!
Anything else?: hi <3
ldNLSdw.png
Why I want this skin: Oh goodness it's just so pretty! I'd love to find a triple obsidian boy (or maybe a different xxx) to fit the aesthetic
Anything else?: Thanks so much for hosting (^w^)
Why I want this skin: Oh goodness it's just so pretty! I'd love to find a triple obsidian boy (or maybe a different xxx) to fit the aesthetic
Anything else?: Thanks so much for hosting (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
Why I want this skin: It looks amazing! I would've never been able to afford it. I'd totally get a dragon fitting for it if I win
Anything else?: Thank you so much for the giveaway! could I also be added to the pinglist?
Why I want this skin: It looks amazing! I would've never been able to afford it. I'd totally get a dragon fitting for it if I win
Anything else?: Thank you so much for the giveaway! could I also be added to the pinglist?
NwLVR9V.png v910Tgv.gif rqhYWqn.gif W3eiagj.gif 6Dgzl3n.gif
Why I want this skin: I have a THING for eldritch and space themed things. This reminds me of something otherworldly and angelic which is perfect for my collection!
Anything else?: Thank you for the giveaway!
Why I want this skin: I have a THING for eldritch and space themed things. This reminds me of something otherworldly and angelic which is perfect for my collection!
Anything else?: Thank you for the giveaway!
LIo8D8G.gif
Why I want this skin: It's beautiful! maybe i can use it as a replacement for the hecking expensive constellation
Anything else?: ty for hosting :)
Why I want this skin: It's beautiful! maybe i can use it as a replacement for the hecking expensive constellation
Anything else?: ty for hosting :)
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

Why I want this skin:

I usually by G1s for skins/accents and would love to start a(nother) project xD

Anything else?:

Thank you so much for hosting!!

Why I want this skin:

I usually by G1s for skins/accents and would love to start a(nother) project xD

Anything else?:

Thank you so much for hosting!!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
I would like to enter the current raffle Please
Why I want this skin: Just look at it - its beautiful and it is space themed which is awesome!
Anything else? : Thank you for holding this. Good luck with the world outside of FR
I would like to enter the current raffle Please
Why I want this skin: Just look at it - its beautiful and it is space themed which is awesome!
Anything else? : Thank you for holding this. Good luck with the world outside of FR
Why I want this skin: It is so pretty and I am a huge space nerd!
Anything else?: Good luck to everyone!
Why I want this skin: It is so pretty and I am a huge space nerd!
Anything else?: Good luck to everyone!
7c8ZUEs.png
WKtl2lb.png
mlHpBMC.png
HkZAJYc.png
sNuSVZA.png
unknown.png
[b]I would like to enter the current raffle![/b] [b]Why I want this skin:[/b] I fricken love this skin, and It looks amazing on my son Cindermoss in my opinion with these two starsilk cloaks. It's so pretty :O [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36568300&skin=35616&apparel=30835,30049&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Anything else?:[/b] Thank you for holding this!! your art is amazing
Why I want this skin: I fricken love this skin, and It looks amazing on my son Cindermoss in my opinion with these two starsilk cloaks. It's so pretty :O
dragon?did=36568300&skin=35616&apparel=30835,30049&xt=dressing.png
Anything else?: Thank you for holding this!! your art is amazing
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54