Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Straka's Free UMA Giveaways - closed rn
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54
I would like to enter the current raffle!
Why I want this skin: I love your skins! I can't afford UMAs right now, so I leap at any chances for them. I don't have a particular dragon in mind for this one, but I would definitely find somebody if I got it!
Anything else?: Thank you so much for these raffles!
Why I want this skin: I love your skins! I can't afford UMAs right now, so I leap at any chances for them. I don't have a particular dragon in mind for this one, but I would definitely find somebody if I got it!
Anything else?: Thank you so much for these raffles!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Why I want this skin: It is heckin' gorgeous!
Anything else?: Nope! Thanks for doing this <3
Why I want this skin: It is heckin' gorgeous!
Anything else?: Nope! Thanks for doing this <3
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Why I want this skin: Space is my vibes and this one kinda makes me think of a pink floyd album
Anything else?:Besides the fact that this is awsome nope![/img]
Why I want this skin: Space is my vibes and this one kinda makes me think of a pink floyd album
Anything else?:Besides the fact that this is awsome nope![/img]
Why I want this skin: I am starting to collect WCs and I want them to all have UMAs of their own!
Anything else?: I can't get in the list :'D oh and maybe you should do a space-kraken type skin!
Why I want this skin: I am starting to collect WCs and I want them to all have UMAs of their own!
Anything else?: I can't get in the list :'D oh and maybe you should do a space-kraken type skin!
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
bump! :v
bump! :v
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Why I want this skin: I love space and I love wildclaws.
Anything else?: Spacedust for gaolers, it goes over their secondary but like barely. Aka Starmap/Constellation but only for the secondary for goalers.
Why I want this skin: I love space and I love wildclaws.
Anything else?: Spacedust for gaolers, it goes over their secondary but like barely. Aka Starmap/Constellation but only for the secondary for goalers.
Why I want this skin:
Its stunning and beautiful! I don't have a wild claw yet but It will definitely help me choose what colors I would like one one (that match the skin)
Anything else?:
That skin is absolutely gorgeous- You have talent!
Why I want this skin:
Its stunning and beautiful! I don't have a wild claw yet but It will definitely help me choose what colors I would like one one (that match the skin)
Anything else?:
That skin is absolutely gorgeous- You have talent!
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifUntitled1352_20210122133945.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif

Why I want this skin: its so pretty-

Anything else?: Please add me to the pinglist! :D

Why I want this skin: its so pretty-

Anything else?: Please add me to the pinglist! :D
Why I want this skin: I have a few wildclaws this would look cool on and I've never had an UMA before!
Anything else?: Thanks for doing this, this is really nice of you!
Why I want this skin: I have a few wildclaws this would look cool on and I've never had an UMA before!
Anything else?: Thanks for doing this, this is really nice of you!
pronouns are he/him and they/them! Rlgx2nL.png
Why I want this skin: It looks great! Also reminds me of the Eagle Nebula a bit.
Anything else?: Maybe you should do a black hole or pulsar? That would be really cool, or maybe a galaxy?
Why I want this skin: It looks great! Also reminds me of the Eagle Nebula a bit.
Anything else?: Maybe you should do a black hole or pulsar? That would be really cool, or maybe a galaxy?
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54