Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [w] dv, g, art [h] UMs, dragons, fest++
1 2 3 4
@Rochambeau
Could I grab your surgestream coat and obscuring goblin for gems?
@Rochambeau
Could I grab your surgestream coat and obscuring goblin for gems?
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
@rochambeau
thanks for the trade! Can I get the swan lake vista and the warm water wanderers for potatoes too?
I'm also interested in any 50 fodder familiars, would it be fair to ask 400 potatoes each? I see them in the auction house for 2-3 gems

I think that would round up to 135k for all? If that's not ok please let know what you're offering c:
@rochambeau
thanks for the trade! Can I get the swan lake vista and the warm water wanderers for potatoes too?
I'm also interested in any 50 fodder familiars, would it be fair to ask 400 potatoes each? I see them in the auction house for 2-3 gems

I think that would round up to 135k for all? If that's not ok please let know what you're offering c:
LAEWrlg.pngcfavtFg.pngZjko8Mx.pngfW39O6e.pngGolRk4Z.png
@rochambeau sorry for the late reply! different time zones and all that
I'm interested in the festival apparel items. Unless I miscounted (or some items are already spoken for) it should amount to 182,250p. I could also pay for that in pure potatoes :)
@rochambeau sorry for the late reply! different time zones and all that
I'm interested in the festival apparel items. Unless I miscounted (or some items are already spoken for) it should amount to 182,250p. I could also pay for that in pure potatoes :)
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
oof, sorry! i've been super busy recently. answering now!

@odile

sure! sending over a CR now.

@somethingwitty

i can definitely sell you iago for ombra's forest BG + the shade totem! fest items are temp on hold until i can sort out a deal with burial. if you're okay with this, let me know! i'll throw in the unnamed dragon in there as well, no worries.

@tanichi

i'm sorting out some other deals for people who came before you, but i'll let you know if i still have these items in stock soon!

@feathr

i can sell the swan vista for you for sure! the warm water wanderers may be accounted for soon, but i'll let you know if i still have some in stock after some trades are done. the 50 fodder deal sounds good to me! i'll get that ready for you when i have a bit more time <3

@burial

it'll cost 173,250 potatoes, which is one of everything i have left! i'll send you a CR. if what you see is fine, feel free to offer potatoes here!

edit: oh duh, the fawn fox rat! i'll just do a separate trade for it here and send a second CR :3
oof, sorry! i've been super busy recently. answering now!

@odile

sure! sending over a CR now.

@somethingwitty

i can definitely sell you iago for ombra's forest BG + the shade totem! fest items are temp on hold until i can sort out a deal with burial. if you're okay with this, let me know! i'll throw in the unnamed dragon in there as well, no worries.

@tanichi

i'm sorting out some other deals for people who came before you, but i'll let you know if i still have these items in stock soon!

@feathr

i can sell the swan vista for you for sure! the warm water wanderers may be accounted for soon, but i'll let you know if i still have some in stock after some trades are done. the 50 fodder deal sounds good to me! i'll get that ready for you when i have a bit more time <3

@burial

it'll cost 173,250 potatoes, which is one of everything i have left! i'll send you a CR. if what you see is fine, feel free to offer potatoes here!

edit: oh duh, the fawn fox rat! i'll just do a separate trade for it here and send a second CR :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Rochambeau Thanks, I sent both potato offers :)
@Rochambeau Thanks, I sent both potato offers :)
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@rochambeau
I'm happy with the vista and familiars of the wanderers is already gone ^^. take your time, I know you have a lot of requests to go through!
@rochambeau
I'm happy with the vista and familiars of the wanderers is already gone ^^. take your time, I know you have a lot of requests to go through!
LAEWrlg.pngcfavtFg.pngZjko8Mx.pngfW39O6e.pngGolRk4Z.png
no worries!

the forest + shade totem works for me, will send when I'm actually awake and on my computer!

if still available, do you have a potato price in mind for Baldwin materials?

thanks for your time and no rush~

edit: awake and sent them over!
no worries!

the forest + shade totem works for me, will send when I'm actually awake and on my computer!

if still available, do you have a potato price in mind for Baldwin materials?

thanks for your time and no rush~

edit: awake and sent them over!
@Rochambeau

Lovely, thanks!
@Rochambeau

Lovely, thanks!
Hey, I'm really interested in buying firedancer (wildclaw male skin) with gems.
If still available how much would it be? Thanks!
Hey, I'm really interested in buying firedancer (wildclaw male skin) with gems.
If still available how much would it be? Thanks!
1 2 3 4