Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [w] dv, g, art [h] UMs, dragons, fest++
1 2 3 4
i'll answer prior queries soon!

@burial

when you mean festival items, do you mean just the apparels/leftover familiars i had or skins/accents too :0c

i'm not too interested in another puppy, but i'll price the pony at 900k potatoes. the mothlike set, i'm not too sure! i can't find a price for the full set. do you have all the items or just pieces?
i'll answer prior queries soon!

@burial

when you mean festival items, do you mean just the apparels/leftover familiars i had or skins/accents too :0c

i'm not too interested in another puppy, but i'll price the pony at 900k potatoes. the mothlike set, i'm not too sure! i can't find a price for the full set. do you have all the items or just pieces?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@feathr

sure! i've sent a CR. please offer potatoes here!

for each silver muck, i'll price it at 8g ea, so 1,200 potatoes each
for each copper muck, i'll price it at 3g ea, so 450 potatoes each

@katzen

sure! feel free to offer the potatoes hereand i'll set up a CR for all the familiars you mentioned.

i believe the price is 168,000! let me know if i miscalculated. i've decided to do just one of each for now, if that's ok /o\
@feathr

sure! i've sent a CR. please offer potatoes here!

for each silver muck, i'll price it at 8g ea, so 1,200 potatoes each
for each copper muck, i'll price it at 3g ea, so 450 potatoes each

@katzen

sure! feel free to offer the potatoes hereand i'll set up a CR for all the familiars you mentioned.

i believe the price is 168,000! let me know if i miscalculated. i've decided to do just one of each for now, if that's ok /o\
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau Hello, I'm interested in buying bulk fodder apparels! How many do you have and what's your price for them? c:
@Rochambeau Hello, I'm interested in buying bulk fodder apparels! How many do you have and what's your price for them? c:
@hayum hi hi! i'll sell each for 2g/300 potatoes each! you can find what i have here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/wdmNSvz.png[/img] i might have more but my hoard is... really large haha
@hayum

hi hi! i'll sell each for 2g/300 potatoes each! you can find what i have here:

wdmNSvz.png

i might have more but my hoard is... really large haha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau Sounds good to me, I'll take whatever amount you have for gems! Please feel free to send me a CR, thank you <3
@Rochambeau Sounds good to me, I'll take whatever amount you have for gems! Please feel free to send me a CR, thank you <3
@Rochambeau

hi there, i'd love to buy one each of your remaining fams.

i believe that'd come to 84000 taters if i've calculated it correctly?
@Rochambeau

hi there, i'd love to buy one each of your remaining fams.

i believe that'd come to 84000 taters if i've calculated it correctly?
@hayum

sure! give me a second to grab everything i have for you <3

@yall

hi hi! i'm waiting on a response from burial before i can sell more of my festival familiars, but i'll get back to you asap :3c
@hayum

sure! give me a second to grab everything i have for you <3

@yall

hi hi! i'm waiting on a response from burial before i can sell more of my festival familiars, but i'll get back to you asap :3c
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau

no worries, take your time!
@Rochambeau

no worries, take your time!
@Rochambeau

I'm interested in quite a few things. I sadly no longer have the full set of mothlike items but I do have the more expensive bits on hand. (The coat, and gaze) The full list of what I have in mothlike is thus;

Mothlike Winged Coat
Mothlike Single Iris Gaze
Mothlike Feathered Feet
Mothlike Crest
Mothlike Puffy Tights
Mothlike Tied feeler hairstyle
Mothlike long feeler hairstyle

I have them in trade lots pre-priced to show proof I do have them.

What i'm interested in are the following;

shroud elegy (imp)
Nicholas
Tricksters magic cards
Marva's invisibility cloak x2
Marva's incredible ire
Scattersight x3

I do also have a extra shade bear up for grabs as well as a spirit of kindness if you are inclined to one of those. My menagerie I'll link in case you'd like to peruse to see if any of my pets have id's you'd like. (Though i'm very tentative on my pets in my first tab there)

Other than those I also have 150k potatoes. So is there a way we can work out a deal?

@Rochambeau

I'm interested in quite a few things. I sadly no longer have the full set of mothlike items but I do have the more expensive bits on hand. (The coat, and gaze) The full list of what I have in mothlike is thus;

Mothlike Winged Coat
Mothlike Single Iris Gaze
Mothlike Feathered Feet
Mothlike Crest
Mothlike Puffy Tights
Mothlike Tied feeler hairstyle
Mothlike long feeler hairstyle

I have them in trade lots pre-priced to show proof I do have them.

What i'm interested in are the following;

shroud elegy (imp)
Nicholas
Tricksters magic cards
Marva's invisibility cloak x2
Marva's incredible ire
Scattersight x3

I do also have a extra shade bear up for grabs as well as a spirit of kindness if you are inclined to one of those. My menagerie I'll link in case you'd like to peruse to see if any of my pets have id's you'd like. (Though i'm very tentative on my pets in my first tab there)

Other than those I also have 150k potatoes. So is there a way we can work out a deal?

hi! I have many items and some pets but only so many potatoes, so I wanted to check if you are interested in anything before I make too big of a list [url=https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/27369-wip-ignore]here's a mostly up to date list of items[/url] [url=https://dappervolk.com/menagerie/27355]and any of the pets are up for discussion[/url] definitely grabbing Iago though! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36349133][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/363492/36349133.png[/img][/url] and I'm interested in baldwin materials and fodder too!
hi! I have many items and some pets but only so many potatoes, so I wanted to check if you are interested in anything before I make too big of a list
here's a mostly up to date list of items
and any of the pets are up for discussion

definitely grabbing Iago though!
36349133.png

and I'm interested in baldwin materials and fodder too!
1 2 3 4