Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >UFO'S< ART SHOP [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello, you seem to be open! Can i get a chibi of this lad? https://www.deviantart.com/whiteraven90/art/Quis-ut-Dei-730025586
The wings are optional if you aren't big on drawing wings. Or i can pay extra for them

I can pay with gems plus some items from your wishlist. (scavenger's tatters, enduring goblin, spirit of plague?)
Hello, you seem to be open! Can i get a chibi of this lad? https://www.deviantart.com/whiteraven90/art/Quis-ut-Dei-730025586
The wings are optional if you aren't big on drawing wings. Or i can pay extra for them

I can pay with gems plus some items from your wishlist. (scavenger's tatters, enduring goblin, spirit of plague?)
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@whitervaen90
what a beautiful character wow!
i also love to draw wings so its no worry~

i would love to take the tatters and the familiars off your paws which would more than enough cover the cost
plus 500g and I could take it from a chibi to a fullbody? i would love to explore Pegasus more in depth that way~
@whitervaen90
what a beautiful character wow!
i also love to draw wings so its no worry~

i would love to take the tatters and the familiars off your paws which would more than enough cover the cost
plus 500g and I could take it from a chibi to a fullbody? i would love to explore Pegasus more in depth that way~
........Badge-1.png
@Mudguts
apologies! your reply got buried in some of my notifs but I got your crossroads and that's all fine~
@Mudguts
apologies! your reply got buried in some of my notifs but I got your crossroads and that's all fine~
........Badge-1.png
@ufoten Oooooooh there was a typo in the ping for me, I never received it [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1] If you are still interested in doing the commission, let me know and i'll send the payment. And yes i would like to pay the extra for a fullbody!
@ufoten Oooooooh there was a typo in the ping for me, I never received it

If you are still interested in doing the commission, let me know and i'll send the payment. And yes i would like to pay the extra for a fullbody!
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
@whiteraven90
omg im so sorry!

but yes I'm still interested in doing the commission, just send a crossroads right on over and I'll update my to do list~
@whiteraven90
omg im so sorry!

but yes I'm still interested in doing the commission, just send a crossroads right on over and I'll update my to do list~
........Badge-1.png
@ufoten It's no problem, it happens! I meant to check on the thread sooner to double-check, but life took me on a different ride. I'll send the CR in a minute~
@ufoten It's no problem, it happens! I meant to check on the thread sooner to double-check, but life took me on a different ride. I'll send the CR in a minute~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8