Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >UFO'S< ART SHOP [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ufoten

No problem at all!! Sending payment! c:
@ufoten

No problem at all!! Sending payment! c:
Td4lBWl.png
@ufoten

Guess who's back... (in all seriousness, let me know if you need a break from these, I totally get it)

I'd love to order a chibi of this boy for treasure! If you could draw him in this shirt (you can simplify the design as much as you like, but a flower print with about those colors would be lovely) I would be over the moon! c:
@ufoten

Guess who's back... (in all seriousness, let me know if you need a break from these, I totally get it)

I'd love to order a chibi of this boy for treasure! If you could draw him in this shirt (you can simplify the design as much as you like, but a flower print with about those colors would be lovely) I would be over the moon! c:
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious you're a pleasure to work with so its no problem! (and i still have dragons who need geneing with no end in sight... i need the treasure [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]) if you could get me the ref with a smaller watermark or no watermark at all, that'd be lovely! its just a bit distracting and I don't want to miss anything~ it'll also be the same additional upcharge for anthro! so 1.300kt
@Ambitious

you're a pleasure to work with so its no problem! (and i still have dragons who need geneing with no end in sight... i need the treasure )

if you could get me the ref with a smaller watermark or no watermark at all, that'd be lovely! its just a bit distracting and I don't want to miss anything~

it'll also be the same additional upcharge for anthro! so 1.300kt
........Badge-1.png
@ufoten

Glad to hear it!! <3 Sure, let me send it your way via PM, and also sending payment! <3
@ufoten

Glad to hear it!! <3 Sure, let me send it your way via PM, and also sending payment! <3
Td4lBWl.png
bump for October!
bump for October!
........Badge-1.png
pings >:3c
@Sheona @neonpine @Pearlimose
pings >:3c
@Sheona @neonpine @Pearlimose
........Badge-1.png
@ufoten id love to grab a spot!! your art is suuuper lovely could i get a mini with this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63915800][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639159/63915800_350.png[/img][/url] a little extra about her: she is based around a leopard gecko, and any design changes to make her appear somewhat more gecko-based are entirely welcome!! (also, the shown apparel is entirely optional.) if youre still taking wishlist items, i have an earth/noc/bog egg (whichever youd prefer of the three) id be happy to toss in along with gems/treasure for payment!
@ufoten
id love to grab a spot!!
your art is suuuper lovely
could i get a mini with this dragon?
63915800_350.png
a little extra about her:
she is based around a leopard gecko, and any design changes to make her appear somewhat more gecko-based are entirely welcome!!
(also, the shown apparel is entirely optional.)

if youre still taking wishlist items, i have an earth/noc/bog egg (whichever youd prefer of the three) id be happy to toss in along with gems/treasure for payment!
@ufoten
could I possibly get a chibi of Zi please? ;v; https://toyhou.se/8406607.zi if possible will pay in gems!!
@ufoten
could I possibly get a chibi of Zi please? ;v; https://toyhou.se/8406607.zi if possible will pay in gems!!
@twinanthidium
i'd be honored to draw a geckoey dragon! (I own two leos myself so hits very close to home)
i'd also be willing to take the earth egg + 150g to pay for the mini!
@twinanthidium
i'd be honored to draw a geckoey dragon! (I own two leos myself so hits very close to home)
i'd also be willing to take the earth egg + 150g to pay for the mini!
........Badge-1.png
@tennisbutt
just to make sure, Zi is the lighter one correct?
u can send the gems through a pm or the crossroads!
@tennisbutt
just to make sure, Zi is the lighter one correct?
u can send the gems through a pm or the crossroads!
........Badge-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8