Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >UFO'S< ART SHOP [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ambitious

go on ahead!
@Ambitious

go on ahead!
........Badge-1.png
@zace

i can do anthros but usually charge extra! otherwise translating them to feral is a lot easier!!
@zace

i can do anthros but usually charge extra! otherwise translating them to feral is a lot easier!!
........Badge-1.png
awesome!! ;;v;; i'll just go with the feral v then!! I'll be ordering a chibi!!

I have this boy here!

awesome!! ;;v;; i'll just go with the feral v then!! I'll be ordering a chibi!!

I have this boy here!

Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
@zace

he's so handsome! would you like me to keep his claws long in feral?

how will you be paying?
@zace

he's so handsome! would you like me to keep his claws long in feral?

how will you be paying?
........Badge-1.png
thank u!!! ;;v;; and yes I would!!!

gems! lmk when to send payment and it is yours!
thank u!!! ;;v;; and yes I would!!!

gems! lmk when to send payment and it is yours!
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
@zace

just send them through a crossroad and I'll get you on my to do list~
@zace

just send them through a crossroad and I'll get you on my to do list~
........Badge-1.png
bump
bump
........Badge-1.png
@ufoten
I’d love to get a bust of this boy if possible please
There’s a blown up/high res image in his bio of him without his apparel to show his accent detail and also one with his cascade, I’d like that and his accent including if possible please
I know he’ll cost more since he’s complex, that’s fine, just lmk how much please aaa
If possible I’d like it to end where that collars on his accent is, with the jewels hanging down, like use that as a cut off point?? He’s an angel so very emotionless, just blank and wide eyed, if he’s facing forward/you’re looking at him straight on, he flares his head wings and his eyes go a little wider and glow/reflect light
The copper of his accent on his head and stuff is part of him and the 3 forward horns are flat polished blades like knives
I hope that’s all okay aaa
@ufoten
I’d love to get a bust of this boy if possible please
There’s a blown up/high res image in his bio of him without his apparel to show his accent detail and also one with his cascade, I’d like that and his accent including if possible please
I know he’ll cost more since he’s complex, that’s fine, just lmk how much please aaa
If possible I’d like it to end where that collars on his accent is, with the jewels hanging down, like use that as a cut off point?? He’s an angel so very emotionless, just blank and wide eyed, if he’s facing forward/you’re looking at him straight on, he flares his head wings and his eyes go a little wider and glow/reflect light
The copper of his accent on his head and stuff is part of him and the 3 forward horns are flat polished blades like knives
I hope that’s all okay aaa
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

I don't typically offer busts but I'd really like to try my hand at drawing him because he's super gorgeous! Because he is so complex I think pricing him at the same price of my chibis (11$/1100g) would be fair

Just lmk how you'll be paying if you've got the cash to spare!
@NowViewing

I don't typically offer busts but I'd really like to try my hand at drawing him because he's super gorgeous! Because he is so complex I think pricing him at the same price of my chibis (11$/1100g) would be fair

Just lmk how you'll be paying if you've got the cash to spare!
........Badge-1.png
@ufoten -- Hello! Would you be open to drawing a chibi of this character of mine? I would like to pay in treasure~!
@ufoten -- Hello! Would you be open to drawing a chibi of this character of mine? I would like to pay in treasure~!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8