Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed: December Kindness Challenge 2020
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 284 285
I would like to shoutout to @MeadowMatriarch, @davietoowavey, @Reythaak, @likely6, and @Goldia

All of these people are honestly super kind and amazing to talk to. They all made my time on the site amazing. They’re some of the most welcoming people out there and they are always helping out those who need help on the site; especially new people who have just joined. For how nice they all are and how much work they put into their flights they definitely deserve to be pinged for this.
I would like to shoutout to @MeadowMatriarch, @davietoowavey, @Reythaak, @likely6, and @Goldia

All of these people are honestly super kind and amazing to talk to. They all made my time on the site amazing. They’re some of the most welcoming people out there and they are always helping out those who need help on the site; especially new people who have just joined. For how nice they all are and how much work they put into their flights they definitely deserve to be pinged for this.
hellllllooooooooooooo this is a cute idea and i love u all so of course i needed to tell u and can u really expect me to see smth like this and nOt ping you all
love u dont get mad at me i just needed to tell u agAIN ok

@ViLight ILYYYYY i love your all caps all the time and your hair is always amazing nd just love talking to u aaaaa u always understand what im trying to say lmao and have sm energy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so so kind to everyone and hhhhhhhhhhhh luv ya ur wonderful

@Bujnik i dont say it a lot to u but fr thank you sm for being so kind and understanding just in general !! you are amazing and do sm work for the server and everything and aaaaaaaaa!!!!! also thANK you for getting us to play this game lmAo even tho i dont understand what u mean when u said this isnt a tiME SINK [tho a greatly appreciated one at many times]

@KFCDoubledown mAEE!!!!! you are so smart and always know random facts about stuff and you are just amazing nnadlkjsdlkjfdk u are so funnnnyy and fun to be around and talk to !!!

@almu hELLO U ARE AMAZING your music taste is :0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you are so kind and patient and funnnnnyyyy and inspiring and care sm about your community !!!!!!!!!!!!!

@WitchSabine hiiiiiiiiiiii Sabine you are amazing lmao you always chime in at the right time and are so funny and nd i love ur sarcasm lol nd ur so kind and wonderfullllllllllll [tl;dr - ur kind of ok i guess]

@QuagganNeedsHelp megan aaaaaaaa you are so so sweet and i care abt u smmm aaaa nd i hATE ur roommateS as they should b called u deserve the worLD and ilY

@estherrune you are the sweetest and i just know ur a wonderful parent and i love your lesbian dragons sm!!!!!!!! you are so kind and amazingnd determined with the fiona feats particularly and i love talking to u andalksjd i cant wait to see how ur breeding project goes!!

@powi hI i love your daily dragon hatches and all your tundras haha u are very funny and talking to you is great and i really liked playing jackbox with u !!!!!!!!

also if this is too much i can take it down i just saw the question and i care abt all of u smmm <<<<3

hellllllooooooooooooo this is a cute idea and i love u all so of course i needed to tell u and can u really expect me to see smth like this and nOt ping you all
love u dont get mad at me i just needed to tell u agAIN ok

@ViLight ILYYYYY i love your all caps all the time and your hair is always amazing nd just love talking to u aaaaa u always understand what im trying to say lmao and have sm energy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so so kind to everyone and hhhhhhhhhhhh luv ya ur wonderful

@Bujnik i dont say it a lot to u but fr thank you sm for being so kind and understanding just in general !! you are amazing and do sm work for the server and everything and aaaaaaaaa!!!!! also thANK you for getting us to play this game lmAo even tho i dont understand what u mean when u said this isnt a tiME SINK [tho a greatly appreciated one at many times]

@KFCDoubledown mAEE!!!!! you are so smart and always know random facts about stuff and you are just amazing nnadlkjsdlkjfdk u are so funnnnyy and fun to be around and talk to !!!

@almu hELLO U ARE AMAZING your music taste is :0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you are so kind and patient and funnnnnyyyy and inspiring and care sm about your community !!!!!!!!!!!!!

@WitchSabine hiiiiiiiiiiii Sabine you are amazing lmao you always chime in at the right time and are so funny and nd i love ur sarcasm lol nd ur so kind and wonderfullllllllllll [tl;dr - ur kind of ok i guess]

@QuagganNeedsHelp megan aaaaaaaa you are so so sweet and i care abt u smmm aaaa nd i hATE ur roommateS as they should b called u deserve the worLD and ilY

@estherrune you are the sweetest and i just know ur a wonderful parent and i love your lesbian dragons sm!!!!!!!! you are so kind and amazingnd determined with the fiona feats particularly and i love talking to u andalksjd i cant wait to see how ur breeding project goes!!

@powi hI i love your daily dragon hatches and all your tundras haha u are very funny and talking to you is great and i really liked playing jackbox with u !!!!!!!!

also if this is too much i can take it down i just saw the question and i care abt all of u smmm <<<<3

O0Xsa0i.gifqhp24PR.gifS0eA5pF.gifzWsDn2D.gifYT4M6KH.gif
my turn hehe
gosh who do i mention first

@Africa, @AmethystSeaWing, @SkyofStars, and @/BreezeFeather/PaintedFeathers, the pentrio, I love and appreciate you guys so much. Helping with projects and outfits, lore, and everything in between, y'all are amazing.

@MoonHawk, @SmilodonLady, @TangerineFruit, @Scales25, and everybody else I've roleplayed with, thank you all. Roleplaying distracts me from stress and, through that, so do you guys.

Happy holidays <3
my turn hehe
gosh who do i mention first

@Africa, @AmethystSeaWing, @SkyofStars, and @/BreezeFeather/PaintedFeathers, the pentrio, I love and appreciate you guys so much. Helping with projects and outfits, lore, and everything in between, y'all are amazing.

@MoonHawk, @SmilodonLady, @TangerineFruit, @Scales25, and everybody else I've roleplayed with, thank you all. Roleplaying distracts me from stress and, through that, so do you guys.

Happy holidays <3
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
December 1

@surutyo You are an amazing friend and artist, I absolutely adore the pieces you made for me. I honestly can't thank you enough for not only being cool with some random person messaging you, but also being so open to conversing – and even sending me links you think I'd like (like that Hanahaki Accent)! Thank you.

@MilleniumAspen You are another amazing friend, I am so glad I messaged you that one time. Thank you for being so open to talking to me, and I'm glad I can talk more on Discord!

@Lallie Thank you so much for doing this, not only this year but all the past years. You are wonderful.

@chiakisjacket Heya gam! I know we haven't talked in a while, just know that you're my friend and I'm open to talking whenever you need/want to. <3
December 1

@surutyo You are an amazing friend and artist, I absolutely adore the pieces you made for me. I honestly can't thank you enough for not only being cool with some random person messaging you, but also being so open to conversing – and even sending me links you think I'd like (like that Hanahaki Accent)! Thank you.

@MilleniumAspen You are another amazing friend, I am so glad I messaged you that one time. Thank you for being so open to talking to me, and I'm glad I can talk more on Discord!

@Lallie Thank you so much for doing this, not only this year but all the past years. You are wonderful.

@chiakisjacket Heya gam! I know we haven't talked in a while, just know that you're my friend and I'm open to talking whenever you need/want to. <3
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Lunalis
You were the one that introduced me to the game, and taught me the ropes. You've always been a great friend and sister, and I'm glad to have you in my life!! <3

@Nightowl09
You don't really play much anymore, but when you did you were an amazing friend and always really nice helping me out with stuff I wanted! <3
@Lunalis
You were the one that introduced me to the game, and taught me the ropes. You've always been a great friend and sister, and I'm glad to have you in my life!! <3

@Nightowl09
You don't really play much anymore, but when you did you were an amazing friend and always really nice helping me out with stuff I wanted! <3
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
I had a hard time naming people for this challenge because I’m not that social of a person but if there’s one thing I love about FR, it’s the friendly and helpful community! So with that in mind, I want to give thanks to a couple players who have made my life so much easier!

@Maki - I can’t imagine the time and effort that you put into your guides but I am ever so grateful they exist! These guides were so helpful when a was a newbie and continue to be helpful even now!

@Culex - When I started to get into coli, I found your guide. Not only was everything so simple and easy to understand, you helped me find my love for the coliseum!

@Mahogi - People would always say it was so easy to make money in G&G but I never understood until I found your guide! The was you explain it is so helpful and the graphics are simple to understand! I can now fully say that I have mastered G&G and am rolling in that sweet dragon cash every day!

@Necralisk - I really enjoy challenges in FR and I was disappointed to find that any masterlist that did exist were very outdated, until you made one! Not only is the format so organized, it is fully up to date which is so incredibly helpful!
I had a hard time naming people for this challenge because I’m not that social of a person but if there’s one thing I love about FR, it’s the friendly and helpful community! So with that in mind, I want to give thanks to a couple players who have made my life so much easier!

@Maki - I can’t imagine the time and effort that you put into your guides but I am ever so grateful they exist! These guides were so helpful when a was a newbie and continue to be helpful even now!

@Culex - When I started to get into coli, I found your guide. Not only was everything so simple and easy to understand, you helped me find my love for the coliseum!

@Mahogi - People would always say it was so easy to make money in G&G but I never understood until I found your guide! The was you explain it is so helpful and the graphics are simple to understand! I can now fully say that I have mastered G&G and am rolling in that sweet dragon cash every day!

@Necralisk - I really enjoy challenges in FR and I was disappointed to find that any masterlist that did exist were very outdated, until you made one! Not only is the format so organized, it is fully up to date which is so incredibly helpful!
@Redtiger7736 Niblet! :3 It's been lots of fun getting to know you and talking about random stuff with you. I enjoy being able to talk about anything from pretty FR outfits to rocks and pebbles with you. Not to mention that you're just an awesome human being in general.

@Lyudmila Heyoooooo Sparrooooooow! XD You're a solid friend and always so encouraging and supportive. I enjoy our banter and how my non-existent sleep pattern stands in sharp contrast to your much more normal and disciplined one. You're amazing and so hard working. I'm glad we're friends.

@Outpost YOU! You're so dang wonderful! You're like the embodiment of all things light. So fitting that you're in Light. XD You always bring joy to everyone around you and you're such a calming and comforting presence. I hope you have the bestest of holiday seasons.

@CrowleyGhost Crowwwwwwww! You're so passionate and animated (especially when you get going about your crows). It's so much fun talking to you and seeing you being so keen about the things you enjoy. I think you're a cool friend and I appreciate your massive crow energy. :3

@rosegardens02 Hey you! You're like the nicest person ever. In fact, you're too nice. You're like fairy floss or a warm pillow. And your art is so pretty. You're so generous with your encouraging words and showing others your appreciation for them. I think you're amazing and creative and caring, and I appreciate you.

@Ronnie1107 Ah, yes. My recent accidental friend. I think you're cool. Unfortunately for you, we're friends now. So I have to expose the fact that you're a wonderful person. You're still a weirdo and a nerd, but you're a wonderful weirdo and a nerd. :P I hope to get to know you better and better.
@Redtiger7736 Niblet! :3 It's been lots of fun getting to know you and talking about random stuff with you. I enjoy being able to talk about anything from pretty FR outfits to rocks and pebbles with you. Not to mention that you're just an awesome human being in general.

@Lyudmila Heyoooooo Sparrooooooow! XD You're a solid friend and always so encouraging and supportive. I enjoy our banter and how my non-existent sleep pattern stands in sharp contrast to your much more normal and disciplined one. You're amazing and so hard working. I'm glad we're friends.

@Outpost YOU! You're so dang wonderful! You're like the embodiment of all things light. So fitting that you're in Light. XD You always bring joy to everyone around you and you're such a calming and comforting presence. I hope you have the bestest of holiday seasons.

@CrowleyGhost Crowwwwwwww! You're so passionate and animated (especially when you get going about your crows). It's so much fun talking to you and seeing you being so keen about the things you enjoy. I think you're a cool friend and I appreciate your massive crow energy. :3

@rosegardens02 Hey you! You're like the nicest person ever. In fact, you're too nice. You're like fairy floss or a warm pillow. And your art is so pretty. You're so generous with your encouraging words and showing others your appreciation for them. I think you're amazing and creative and caring, and I appreciate you.

@Ronnie1107 Ah, yes. My recent accidental friend. I think you're cool. Unfortunately for you, we're friends now. So I have to expose the fact that you're a wonderful person. You're still a weirdo and a nerd, but you're a wonderful weirdo and a nerd. :P I hope to get to know you better and better.
r4ztq68.png Bonus_Pumpkin.gifQPWLGP7.gif FR +19
@Sinjin for sure! He's always very kind, generous and friendly. @Argante for their reliability and contributions to our community, flightside and otherwise. And finally, @Pipqu, for their friendliness and super cute art comms [emoji=guardian happy size=1]

@Sinjin for sure! He's always very kind, generous and friendly. @Argante for their reliability and contributions to our community, flightside and otherwise. And finally, @Pipqu, for their friendliness and super cute art comms
Ah my least favourite part of this, pinging people. :')
Sorry to bother anyone!

@mujna, @Jorybear - you both put effort into making the wind forums more active, even going out of your way to gift participants, and we all appreciate you for it!

@Argante, @/Lallie and @Kitanya- thanks a whole lot for running the Secret Santas and December Kindness Challenge again this year! I really enjoy all the user run events and I'm very grateful for all the work that goes into them!
Ah my least favourite part of this, pinging people. :')
Sorry to bother anyone!

@mujna, @Jorybear - you both put effort into making the wind forums more active, even going out of your way to gift participants, and we all appreciate you for it!

@Argante, @/Lallie and @Kitanya- thanks a whole lot for running the Secret Santas and December Kindness Challenge again this year! I really enjoy all the user run events and I'm very grateful for all the work that goes into them!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Mistyx
You are very sweet. T_T Thank you. <3

Tossing some names into the ring here: @squidragon @Snapdragoon @nappez @ShinyWoobat @October

Hi. Sorry if you didn't want a ping. You guys (and the rest of the server) are absolute joys to talk to and I'm very glad for all of the conversations had. :birdhug:
@Mistyx
You are very sweet. T_T Thank you. <3

Tossing some names into the ring here: @squidragon @Snapdragoon @nappez @ShinyWoobat @October

Hi. Sorry if you didn't want a ping. You guys (and the rest of the server) are absolute joys to talk to and I'm very glad for all of the conversations had. :birdhug:
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 284 285