Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open up a door!
1 2 ... 529 530 531 532 533 ... 560 561
@Krekiz
Could I get door 3 please?
@Krekiz
Could I get door 3 please?
@Krekiz

Door 1 please. :D
@Krekiz

Door 1 please. :D
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/31196.png[/img] @unintelligible [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65252268][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652523/65252268_350.png[/img][/url] @abeeinshoes [Item=Iron Steampunk Scarf]
@ribbonz
31196.png
@unintelligible
65252268_350.png
@abeeinshoes
Iron Steampunk Scarf
a2078229ed05b8d13b1afefd559e2afa21161ef7.png
@unintelligible Are you planning on starting the next round?
@unintelligible Are you planning on starting the next round?
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
I'll continue it [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The first door is made of mahogany wood and has a pattern of intricate swirls carved onto its surface. A pleasant, fruity aroma emanates from within. The second door is made of birch wood and has an etching of a guardian dragon on its surface. An unpleasant smell emanates from within. The third door is made of cedar wood and has drawings of animal footprints crudely scratched onto its surface. An earthy aroma emanates from within.
I'll continue it

The first door is made of mahogany wood and has a pattern of intricate swirls carved onto its surface. A pleasant, fruity aroma emanates from within.

The second door is made of birch wood and has an etching of a guardian dragon on its surface. An unpleasant smell emanates from within.

The third door is made of cedar wood and has drawings of animal footprints crudely scratched onto its surface. An earthy aroma emanates from within.
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@Dodecahedron door number one plz
@Dodecahedron door number one plz
@Dodecahedron I'll go for the second door!
@Dodecahedron I'll go for the second door!
nMssSoW.png
intermittently online
MJeKyrO.png
@Dodecaheron Can I grab door 3? Thanks for starting this thread up again!
@Dodecaheron Can I grab door 3? Thanks for starting this thread up again!
@JamboreeJen - The first door leads to a garden of large, vibrant jungle flowers growing on vines, the source of the sweet smell. An eccentric-looking spiral in the same hot pink as the flowers is tending the vines, but she turns to smile warmly at you as you enter. "Welcome!" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64889819][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648899/64889819_350.png[/img][/url] @Cu3agle - The second door leads to a secluded beach. The view of the horizon is beautiful, seabirds floating overhead and a storm moving by in the distance. The source of the smell is numerous piles of dead sea creatures that have accumulated on the sand. Well, you're not one to pass up a free meal when it comes your way. 10x [item=bluegill] , 10x [item=julii corycat] , 10x [item=blackwater jester] @aura12 - The third door leads to a mist-covered forest, tall mossy trees stretch higher than you can see and the earth smells fresh, like a recent rain. Wildcats prowl through the undergrowth. You decide to round them up and take them home, who doesn't love cats, right? [item=parda] [item=moss-covered golem] [item=scorchpaw prowler] [item=runescar lynx] (Of course [emoji=familiar heart size=1])
@JamboreeJen - The first door leads to a garden of large, vibrant jungle flowers growing on vines, the source of the sweet smell. An eccentric-looking spiral in the same hot pink as the flowers is tending the vines, but she turns to smile warmly at you as you enter. "Welcome!"
64889819_350.png

@Cu3agle - The second door leads to a secluded beach. The view of the horizon is beautiful, seabirds floating overhead and a storm moving by in the distance. The source of the smell is numerous piles of dead sea creatures that have accumulated on the sand. Well, you're not one to pass up a free meal when it comes your way.
10x Bluegill , 10x Julii Corycat , 10x Blackwater Jester

@aura12 - The third door leads to a mist-covered forest, tall mossy trees stretch higher than you can see and the earth smells fresh, like a recent rain. Wildcats prowl through the undergrowth. You decide to round them up and take them home, who doesn't love cats, right?
Parda Moss-Covered Golem Scorchpaw Prowler Runescar Lynx
(Of course )
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@JamboreeJen Friendly reminder that as the person who won the dragon you host the next round! ^^
@JamboreeJen Friendly reminder that as the person who won the dragon you host the next round! ^^
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
1 2 ... 529 530 531 532 533 ... 560 561