MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Rowan's lore is great
okay that's the last post I'm gonna make
*waves and vanishes into the abyss*
Rowan's lore is great
okay that's the last post I'm gonna make
*waves and vanishes into the abyss*
28262.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPaint or Feathers!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArtist, Author, Poet, Roleplayer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 2

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPoem/Lore Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Chaotic Good!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love D&D, TOP, FOB, and Imagine Dragons
28262.png
[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/spg.gif[/img] BYEEE FEATHERRRRSS! ;A; Also, Rowan's lore is adorable so far! <x'o I hope he grows up to somehow be a total opposite pretty boy with a love for showing off or somethiiing, but still puffs his cheeks when he's annoyed!~ <3
spg.gif
BYEEE FEATHERRRRSS! ;A;

Also, Rowan's lore is adorable so far! <x'o I hope he grows up to somehow be a total opposite pretty boy with a love for showing off or somethiiing, but still puffs his cheeks when he's annoyed!~ <3
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
I went through on the first page and struck out every player’s name that left/died to clear up any confusion. :)
I went through on the first page and struck out every player’s name that left/died to clear up any confusion. :)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
You know Sidd being the Arsonist makes a lot of sense
ldNLSdw.png
[quote name="Digimon11" date="2020-11-27 08:35:49" ] You know Sidd being the Arsonist makes a lot of sense [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4]Agreed. Also @QueenNoodles I'm impressed how long you lasted as a SK. I think if your character wasn't as aggressive, you might have actually won.
Digimon11 wrote on 2020-11-27 08:35:49:
Agreed.

Also @QueenNoodles

I'm impressed how long you lasted as a SK. I think if your character wasn't as aggressive, you might have actually won.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Oh, I forgot to mention: there is flavor included in the post.

All players MUST participate today and please RP!

There will be NO abstaining. If anyone abstains you will lose.

The end.
Oh, I forgot to mention: there is flavor included in the post.

All players MUST participate today and please RP!

There will be NO abstaining. If anyone abstains you will lose.

The end.
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[quote name="Requacy" date="2020-11-27 09:17:49" ] [quote name="Digimon11" date="2020-11-27 08:35:49" ] You know Sidd being the Arsonist makes a lot of sense [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4]Agreed. Also @QueenNoodles I'm impressed how long you lasted as a SK. I think if your character wasn't as aggressive, you might have actually won. [/quote] :D Thanks! Sidd wasn't always the arsonist tho. <8] In actuality Sidd was nothing more than a freedom fighter with a temper yo. I don't break character even for switched roles, ;D that's...how I....roooollll?~ AAAAAAaA? xD Good job on taking his hint and voting him out tho! >.>; only now that he's gone, I guess the only worry now it the 3 mafs still alive. xD Also, I won't likely be able to RP as much as I will be working myself to the bone today and tomorrow, and likely will be drugging myself to keep functionable, eUe; being a retail worker. YEEEGpH! Luckily well, I won't need to RP really anymore. X'D Not with Sidd outta the group! Hahahaha, ;U; I'm going to be exhausted by the time Monday rolls around. RIP my tiny weakling body and brain. Had a lot of fun tho! :) I'm glad I played, even though I didn't do much of anything except RP and arouse suspicion constantly lol. x'D [quote name="CheshireGata" date="2020-11-27 08:02:37" ] I went through on the first page and struck out every player’s name that left/died to clear up any confusion. :) [/quote] Thank you Gata! ^U^ Very helpful for everybody!
Requacy wrote on 2020-11-27 09:17:49:
Digimon11 wrote on 2020-11-27 08:35:49:
Agreed.

Also @QueenNoodles

I'm impressed how long you lasted as a SK. I think if your character wasn't as aggressive, you might have actually won.

:D Thanks! Sidd wasn't always the arsonist tho. <8] In actuality Sidd was nothing more than a freedom fighter with a temper yo. I don't break character even for switched roles, ;D that's...how I....roooollll?~ AAAAAAaA?
xD Good job on taking his hint and voting him out tho!
>.>; only now that he's gone, I guess the only worry now it the 3 mafs still alive. xD

Also, I won't likely be able to RP as much as I will be working myself to the bone today and tomorrow, and likely will be drugging myself to keep functionable, eUe; being a retail worker. YEEEGpH! Luckily well, I won't need to RP really anymore. X'D Not with Sidd outta the group! Hahahaha, ;U; I'm going to be exhausted by the time Monday rolls around. RIP my tiny weakling body and brain.
Had a lot of fun tho! :)
I'm glad I played, even though I didn't do much of anything except RP and arouse suspicion constantly lol. x'D
CheshireGata wrote on 2020-11-27 08:02:37:
Thank you Gata! ^U^ Very helpful for everybody!

prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
See you Sidd!
See you Sidd!
Sidd realizing he's going to live to see another day and pick more fights, while the other fools are going to panic amongst themselves and more than likely get axed off one by one: [img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-10-2014/6WV8fG.gif[/img] X'D
Sidd realizing he's going to live to see another day and pick more fights, while the other fools are going to panic amongst themselves and more than likely get axed off one by one: 6WV8fG.gif

X'D
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 196 197