Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Veilspun Plush Tutorial
1 2 3
AAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAA
thank you so much bro I’m excited for this VEILSPIN JUICE
AAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAA
thank you so much bro I’m excited for this VEILSPIN JUICE
@Fornara
Wow, this tutorial is fantastic! I learned a lot just from reading it, and there are plenty of things I'll want to review (several times--I know me) before taking it on, but this makes the project seem actually within reach! Considering my plush animal experience to date has been limited to sock horses and things that look like sock horses, I'm really stoked.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work, both in crafting this gorgeous little Veil and in assembling this fantastic tutorial! You rock! :D

@Fornara
Wow, this tutorial is fantastic! I learned a lot just from reading it, and there are plenty of things I'll want to review (several times--I know me) before taking it on, but this makes the project seem actually within reach! Considering my plush animal experience to date has been limited to sock horses and things that look like sock horses, I'm really stoked.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work, both in crafting this gorgeous little Veil and in assembling this fantastic tutorial! You rock! :D

riVr93C.png
@Fornara

This is amazing def doing this in the summer! Just wondering will you ever make a video tutorial on this? Thank you!
@Fornara

This is amazing def doing this in the summer! Just wondering will you ever make a video tutorial on this? Thank you!
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
BOOKMARKING THIS YOU ARE AMAZING :0
delete.png
aaaAAAA-- Thank you all for the kind words! ;v; I'm glad you guys are excited about it! Hopefully this helps you out, and I'd love to see anything you end up making! @Hyef , to answer your question, I'd honestly never considered it! My current videomaking skills cap out at phone recordings. I'd like to give it a try, but it's not something I can promise - at least not anytime soon. If this is something a lot of you would want to see, maybe I can try streaming it sometime? [emoji=gaoler confused size=1]
aaaAAAA-- Thank you all for the kind words! ;v; I'm glad you guys are excited about it! Hopefully this helps you out, and I'd love to see anything you end up making!

@Hyef , to answer your question, I'd honestly never considered it! My current videomaking skills cap out at phone recordings. I'd like to give it a try, but it's not something I can promise - at least not anytime soon.

If this is something a lot of you would want to see, maybe I can try streaming it sometime?
[quote name="Yeetsauce" date="2020-11-24 09:19:06" ] BOOKMARKING THIS YOU ARE AMAZING :0 [/quote] Yes (It’s been too long since my last sewing project)
Yeetsauce wrote on 2020-11-24 09:19:06:

Yes
(It’s been too long since my last sewing project)
So I just like looking at tutorials just for future ideas and honestly that yarn trick might be saving me a small fortune in some of my future projects. Thank you!
So I just like looking at tutorials just for future ideas and honestly that yarn trick might be saving me a small fortune in some of my future projects. Thank you!
lik2pA1X.jpg
Yippe!!
Yippe!!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
so cute!!
so cute!!
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@Fornara

Hey, I just wanted to let you know I turned your tutorial into a Word document & a PDF. Feel free to add it to the front page if you want!
@Fornara

Hey, I just wanted to let you know I turned your tutorial into a Word document & a PDF. Feel free to add it to the front page if you want!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
1 2 3