Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't Transmute Birdskull Apparel Items
Hi, I've been wanting to transmute [item=aqua birdskull armband] and the other items from the Birdskull sets but when I go to Baldwin's, I only see these: [item= golden birdskull legband][item=purple birdskull headdress][item= white birdskull wingpiece] available to transmute and not the others. I have so many items from the Aqua set, are those not transmutable?
Hi, I've been wanting to transmute Aqua Birdskull Armband and the other items from the Birdskull sets but when I go to Baldwin's, I only see these: Golden Birdskull Legband Purple Birdskull Headdress White Birdskull Wingpiece available to transmute and not the others. I have so many items from the Aqua set, are those not transmutable?
@Xylitol

the aqua set is Swipp obtainable only, so it's been locked out from Baldwin due to that.
@Xylitol

the aqua set is Swipp obtainable only, so it's been locked out from Baldwin due to that.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou Thanks for the confirmation. I was afraid it was something like that. I really only wanted to transmute those lol.
@Anourou Thanks for the confirmation. I was afraid it was something like that. I really only wanted to transmute those lol.